Chapter 32

Abir P.O.V

Finally!

We told our family about us and as expected , they are super happy. God! Partner you wouldn't believe me when I say how terrorised my poor heart was seeing Papa's face.

( His Partner : " Hum sab dekha hai Partner!! Worth watching!" he said controlling his giggling. )

Sending my love a text on meeting at Lakeside for her last surprise of the day , I turned towards my laptop to finish my work.

Before my fingers could touch the keyboards , my phone beeped. Checking the text ,

Mishti :
Okay😘

Me :
You gonna pay interest for that emoticon! Be prepared.

Mishti :
Let's see😉

She is meant to tease me. Don't know how I'm going to control myself around her tonight in that dress I have bought for her.

I had a picture of the dress and other things I bought for her when I was in Italy for a business deal. When I was returning back to my hotel to leave to the airport that evening , my gaze caught a passing by jewelry shop.

Stopping the car , I wondered to buy something for my lady love and mother. Buying a bracelet for my mother which was easy for me to choose , I wandered all the sections to buy something for Mishti.

Everything suits my Selene and finally I chose an item which I liked in first sight. Then I realized maybe to compliment this jewel , I should buy a dress for her as well.

Walking down the street , there was an elite boutique. Rampaging the display clothes , I didn't get satisfied with them.

Either the colour did not fantasied me or the neck was extremely deep or the back was every open or very short in length.

It's not that I won't want Mishu to wear these types of revealing and bold dress. I would love to see her in any dresses. It's her choice of wearing what she wants though I feel possessive and jealous finding other men eyeing her.

I just don't want her to feel uncomfortable or unease in the first itself. I have never seen her in such revealing dress. Her comfort is my priority. Taking it slow won't harm.

Let it be a dress or relationship or anything unless the otherwise. Enquiring the salesgirl , she showed me the other collections.

Among many , I liked two dresses. Comparing between them , I chose one which would compliment her skin tone well. Getting them packed , I left to the hotel then airport.

Reaching home that night , I right away kept Mishti's gifts in my cupboard to avoid situations as it was the time we didn't confess to our family about us. That was the same night Mishti sneaked into my room.

Chuckling remembering her her daring move and the incident that followed , I shook my head to concentrate on my work.

But was interupted by a fake cough. Looking up , it was Arjun eyeing me with a teasing smile standing near the door.

" When did you enter in?" I questioned him as I didn't remember letting anyone into my office.

Instead of answering my question , he walked to the chair and sat infront of me comfortably still smiling.