Chapter 14

Abir P.O.V

Getting ready and taking my wallet , phone and winter coat , I stepped out of my room.

There she is sitting on the couch doing something in her phone in her causals. I think Mishti par har dress suit hoga. All in one.

" Arey waah Angry Chorni! It's only 6.55am and you are all ready waiting...!? Hmm.. someone is excited I think!" I said walking towards her.

Listening to my voice she stood up and said ,

" Ajeeb Rajvansh me sirf excited nahi ho..! Kal raat se me soch rahe ho ki kaha le ja rahu tum mujhe..! Ab meri patience khatam ho chuki hai..!" she exaggerated.

" Bolo na kaha ja rahu hum?" with her puppy face.

" Ek raat wait kiya , ab kuch ghanto ke baat hai. Don't worry I assure you that it's worth waiting. Ab Chalo!" saying I moved to take the key card from the stand.

Sensing no movement , I turned back and saw her standing at the same place with arms folded crossed and a determined face.

Going back to her , " Mishti let's go!"

" Me aaungi jab tum bolungi!" Ziddi Chorni.

Taking a step closer ,

" Chalo.. varna utana patega..!" saying I actioned to pick her but she stopped me by ,

" Nahi me chalungi!!"

Moving towards the door she muttered something inaudible to me and I followed her chuckling at her antics.

Reaching at the reception , I fished out my phone and called the driver.

The ride was of 40 minutes. In this time Mishti pleaded me, threatened me and continued to do something to know where we are going.

At a point she gave up and sat sulking. Looking at her face I couldn't control my laugh and seeing me doing that , she said ,

" Haso mat Abir!"

" Arey Angry Chorni gussa mat ho. Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum itna bada curiosity ki dukhan ho!"

We were interrupted by the driver informing that we have arrived.

" Yaha ki indian foods best hai! Come lets do our breakfast first.." saying this I dragged her in with me.

The aroma of ghee and masalas made us to float in air. We sat in a table and the waiter came with the menu.

" Ise me toh Indian cuisine ki saare dishes hai!" Mishti exclaimed.

" We'll get two three varieties and share! What say?" She asked me.

" Great! Ab order kare..tumhe subha se sambhal ke mujhe bhuk lag rahe! " I said dramatically.

( His partner meantime : Toh tum zindagi baar khate rahunga!)

" Very funny!!"

Then we ordered Paneer Parantha , Mysore dosai , Puttu with chickpeas curry and hot masala chai.