Chapter 15

Third Person P.O.V

Getting back to the hotel suite , both Mishti and Abir went to sleep. Mishti fell into deep slumber as soon as her body touched the bed. She was happy and tired at the same time , needing her to relax her body muscles and mind.

But the other side , a poor confused soul couldn't sleep and he wasn't able to comprehend the reason behind it. Tossing on the bed , he didn't know when he sleep took over him.

The next day they both arrived at the airport for their departure. Before taking off ,

" I'll always cherish you London..! You have given me the best memories and made me understand my feelings. I'll miss you.." Mishti recited this in her heart.

Unlike the other days , Abir was silent. Though Mishti noticed that she didn't bother him. She thought to give his personal space.

Landing back in their mother land , they felt the home vibes. Jugnu had come to pick them up from the airport. Dropping off Mishti , they would head back to Rajvansh mansion.

Reaching Maheshwari Sadan , both got down. Jugnu unloaded her luggage , bidding bye to her , he sat back in the driver seat.

" Me chalta hu Mishti. Bye!" saying he was about to go , when

" Abir one minute.." Mishti stopped him. She took out the chain box and gave him with a sweet smile.

" Yeh mere taraf se."

" Kisliye??" Abir asked with a minute smile lingering on his lips though confused.

" Koi occasion nahi.. bas maan tha!" Hearing her words , Abir smiled admiring her.

" Thank you Mishti!" he replied.

" Meine pyaar kiya nahi dekha kya..?" she chirped playfully making him chuckle and both unisonly said smiling ,

" No sorry no thank you!"

Laughing both hi-fied and Abir saying bye to her moved to open the car door.

" Ghar ja ke dekhna.!" saying this she waved at him and turned to go in. Abir's car left after seeing Mishti getting in and closing the main door.

When Mishti entered the house , everyone were already present in the living room.

" Chotu / Mishtu!!" both the brothers shouted getting up from their place upon seeing her after four days.

In a fraction of second , Mishti was engulfed into a hug by them. Giggling she wounded her hand around them.

After breaking the hug , she embraced her parents and they all sat together talking and spent the day.

The family scenario happened in Rajvansh mansion too when Abir reached there. But Nanu and Parul Maa noticed that something was amiss with Abir.

Sharing a look both stayed quiet. Giving his sisters the bag of gifts he headed to his bedroom to freshen up.

He was drying his hair with the towel when someone knocked the door. Opening it he saw his mother standing there with a tray.

Smiling he let her in and she placed the tray on the table.

" Beta khana kha jao teek hai!" She said looking at him.

Holding her hand , he made her sit on the edge of his bed and he himself sat on the floor placing his head on her lap.

Smiling at her son's antics , Parul Maa patted his head lightly.

" Kya baat hai?" she asked him.

" Kuch nahi Maa!" Abir replied in his goofy tone.

" Maa ho teri..muh kuch keh rahi hai lekin chehra kuch aur bol rahi hai..!?" she said lifting his face to see.