Chapter 27

Mishti P.O.V

" Mish have you covered this topic?" Naira asked me while scratching her head with her pen , srunching her face.

" Not yet. I thought to revise it today." I replied her and shuffled my notes still not in the mood to study.

" Mishti Maheshwari ko padhne ka mood nahi! Kya 8th wonder of world hai!" my inner self mocked me.

But it's the truth. Meri iss mood off ka reason The Great Abir Rajvansh yani meri Ajeeb Boyfriend hai. It's been almost a month since Holi.

Oh God! I don't wanna remember those after effects embarassed moments we four earned from our families and friends.

Especially Abir! He made me complete his challenge by which I initiated our kiss. I don't have any problem in kissing him but still it gives a giddy feel to start our intimacy.

When he's near me , I lose my control most of the times and wish to cuddle with him , pampered with kisses and hugs and..

No! No! No! Mishti concentrate on your studies. You merely have a week for your final examinations to commence.

But I can't because it's been four days. Freaking four days! Since he went to Italy for investors meeting. Though he called me two days back at night and talked for few minutes , I could recognise that he was tired from his face since it was a video call.

Last night before sleeping , I texted him to take enough rest and will talk later. Today is the last day of the meeting so hopefully he'll land tonight.

But my thoughts were interupted by a giggle. It was Naira and she was holding her phone infront of me.

" Kya?" I asked her curiously.

" Nothing but just that thinking why your face expression was changing from a deep frown to blushes to deep blushes to again a strict face and finally to a happy one!?" she exclaimed and continued ,

" I don't think I can figure out so thought to ask Abir.."

" Kaise?" I questioned in a ' duh ' tone and ,

" Aise iss video send kar ke!" in the same ' duh ' tone.

" What the hell! You better say that you didn't!" I shouted.

" I did."

" No!"

" Yes!"

Before I could lash out at her and delete the sent video , her phone started to ring but she cut it. Again it rang and she did the same. After sometime , it went off but I beat her and snatched her phone away from her.

" I'm noticing since I entered here that your phone kept ringing but it kept declining.. aisa kon hai?" I asked and looked at the phone screen.

" Mendak!?" I wondered and Naira tried to stop me from answering the call but one glare she shut up.

" At least koi toh mujhse dar raha hai!" my mind self boosted.

I answered the call in speaker but before I could utter a word the person on the other line started.

" I'm sorry!I'm sorry!I'm sorry!I'm sorry! So sorry Naira.. but please don't ignore me! Mujhe pata hai tum Sherni ho lekin itna gussa mat dekhua mujhe yaar..kuch toh bolo?" That guy spoke in desperation to gain forgiveness.

" Agar aap bolne dungi toh me bolun?" I said eyeing Naira who was avoiding eye contact with me.

" Who is this? How did you get my Sherni's mobile with you? Kon ho tum aur meri Naira kaha hai Chorni kahinki!"