Chapter 29

Third Person P.O.V

" Tum toh batao na?" Mishti whined looking at Abir's back who was busy arranging the dining table for lunch with a huge grin on his face.

But when he faced Mishti , he maintained a poker expression.

" Please! Please! Please! Pretty please!!? I wouldn't tell anyone.. okay!?" she continued.

Turning around , he faced her folding his arms on his chest and narrowed his eyes.

" Babygirl , I very well know that you won't tell anyone but it's a surprise for you too. I'm 200% confident that your excitement will definitely spoil the surprise of others if I disclose it now."

Sulking Mishti stood there for a second thinking to persuade him and proceeded towards him and tried her luck one more time.

" Accha , I'll do anything you ask for if you tell me the surprise!?" with a glint of hope.

This caught Abir's attention. He moved extremely close to her and leaned to her ear ,

" Though your offer is tempting , I wouldn't tell you the surprise. But.."

whispering this in her ears , he retreated back touching her forehead with his , still standing close ,

" I still know how to get what I want from you and give want you want from me , Schatje." Abir said against her baby lips with Mishti closed eyes holding onto his shirt in her palm.

Giving a suck to her lower lip with a tug , he moved back creating a decent distance between them. But Mishti was still holding onto his shirt in her palms and stood in a daze.

Once she opened her eyes , she saw Abir standing infront of her with a big smirk lingering on his face.

Realising what just happened , she tried to glare at him but couldn't hide her blush.

" Aww! Meri Tomato!!" he teased her by pinching her chubby cheeks.

" Shut up!" Mishti yelled at him smiling covering both her cheeks with her hands.

" Tomato , tomato!!"

He sang walking towards the kitchen and Mishti ran away in the direction of the garden where all are gathered , still covering her cheeks which caused Abir to laugh.

His laugh erupted in the kitchen and Kunal entered in to have water through the back door which connected the garden , still looking behind in confusion as he saw his sister state.

" What happened Bhai? Mishtu ran out smiling covering her cheeks while I entered and you are laughing hysterically..!? Kya hua?" Kunal asked Abir clueless.

" Kuch nahi Kunal!! Tum nahi samjhenge!!" Abir replied controlling his laugh.

Still wondering , Kunal let it slide. Moving towards the kitchen island , he sat on it , pouring himself a glass of water.

Radha Kaki already cooked the lunch for all but since Ajeeb Rajvansh's Angry Chorni and Abir's little sisters requested for his signature noodles , he was there preparing it for his loveable ladies.

Abir was sauteing the vegetables talking with Kunal. Out of nowhere , Kunal exclaimed ,

" Thank you Bhai."

" Mera Bhai me noodles complete nahi ki tum abhi thank you kyu bol rahe ho?" Abir counter questioned him smiling.

" Me noodles keliye thanks nahi kehraha tha."

This statement made Abir to peep over his shoulder to look at Kunal with a confused look etching his face.

Taking a deep breath , Kunal said ,