Chapter 7: Walk

We exit the house. "Rosy, where'd you like to go?" Rose is looking at me surprised. "What-Oh. " I called her Rosy. "I'm sor-"
"I like it," she ruffles my hair. "Let's go to the forest." "Okay." We head towards the forest.

There is one main road that goes through the forest and lots of smaller ones. I know all of them because I used to go for a walk here when I was sad.

When we enter the forest she immediately heads to the smaller road that leads to small clearing. The forest is beautiful in April. Everything is green and there are blue flowers everywhere. She picks up one and tucks it behind my ear. I look at her confused, but she just flashes me a bright smile.

"Are there any beautiful places here?" she asks with shining eyes. "Since when do you like nature?" I ask confused. She had never really liked walking and nature and stuff like that. "It brings me peace. I've been going on walks a lot lately." she smiles bitterly. "I know just a place. Follow me." I turn away to lead the way. Suddenly I feel a cold hand holding mine. Why is she suddenly holding my hand!? Afhitdgitdvkcsszgv.

I start walking and pull her with me. It's so nice to hold her hand. It feels like our hands are two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together. I exit the clearing and lead her to small path. We walk in comfortable silence.

Suddenly I get an idea. I let go of her hand and run away. "Catch me if you can!" I yell. "Oh come on!" she groans. She chases after me. I'm running away while looking at her. Suddenly something pulls my ankle causing me to fall. I look behind me and see a root projecting from the ground. Rose is right behind me so she trips over me and falls on top of me. I tightly grip her shoulders so she doesn't crush on me or the ground. Our faces are so close that I can feel her rapid breathing on my lips. I glance at her lips but quickly avert my eyes.

"Are you okay?" we both ask at same time. We make eye contact and giggle. "Can you please get off me because I really want to kiss you right now." I confess. She blushes. I guees she just realized our position. She is stradling me and our lips are just centimetres apart. "Uhhh... I... Sor... Sorry. " she apoloogizes stutterly and gets off me. "You're so cute," I chuckle. She gets up and holds her hand out to me. I grab her hand and she pulls me up. She doesn't let go of my hand. "So are we going now?" "Yeah."

I lead her to a beautiful small waterfall in the middle of the forest. There's a small pond on the bottom of it. "Oh wow. It's beautiful." "Yes it is," I say looking at her.

She turns her head and sees me looking at her

She turns her head and sees me looking at her. I quickly look away, but she holds my chin and makes me face her.

"You don't have to look away. I know I used to tell you to don't look at me, but you don't have to be ashamed now. And... It's just you and me here now. I like it this way. It's calm, simple and you make me feel loved." Oh my god. My heart is going to jump out of my chest directly in her hands. I really want to kiss her right now. But I have to hold back. That would be too much. Instead I just throw myself into her arms and hug her tight.

"I'm glad you feel this way. When I'm with you I feel like I have everything I need. I love you." "Awwwww" she hugs me back. We just stand there for a couple of minutes, as I listen to her steady and calming heartbeat, since my head is at the height of her chest, until she shudders.

"Are you cold?" I ask worriedly. "Yes," she nodds. I take off my jacket and wrap it around her shoulders. "Shall we go back?" She nods. "You're so nice and considerate." She takes hold of my hand again and we head back. On the way back we just chat, and laughing and giggles can be heard echoing through the forest.

----

We've just finished lunch and I head to my room to do my homework. Rose comes with me and lays on my bed. I take my books and notebooks out of my bag and then I remember. "Do you have nothing to do for school?"
"Well, ha ha, ummmm... I'm actually... Ehhhh... Kinda... Ehhh...failing a lot of my classes and barely passing others." She looks at me awkwardly while scratching the back of her head. "How come?"
"Well... Uhhh... You know... Everything that happened..."
"It's okay. Do you need help?"
"Well, yeah, I guess."
"Ok. Wait a little bit for me to finish that and then I'll help you."

"So. Tell me which subjects you are failing and in which are you passing. Are there any you're good at? Is there any upcoming evaluation?" She is attending graphic design school and I'm in general high school so we learn different things, but I guess I could still help."Well I'm probably the best at art, graphic design and fashion design. I'm kinda passing languages, PE and sociology. I'm obviously failing physics and maths and also art history. You probably remember I was never good at this. And we're having physics exam on Thursday."
"Ok. Do you have notes here?" I ask since her backpach has been here since yesterday. "Yeah. I have everything in one big folder and I think I also have my physics book." she goes to her bag and takes those two things out. She hands me them and I quickly flick through it.

"Okay. So you're learning same stuff as I did last year. You're lucky I'm good at physics. I can help you. Do you know anything?"
"No. Does this remind you of something?" She smiles. I think for a moment and realize what she means: "We were sitting together in physics and I always helped you." I chuckle and smile back at her. I open the book and start explaining: "Ok, you see you have to use this formula and then..."

It's past midnight now. "I think we should go to sleep," I yawn. "Ok. I'll go take a quick shower." She leaves the room. I put school requisites back to its place and wait for her. She comes back, again, dressed in my clothes I gave her yesterday. "Ok. I'll be right back." I say and go to bathroom

I return to my room and lay in the bed next to Rose. "Lilly," she mumbles. "Hmmm."
"I'm cold. Can you hug me?" I gladly do as she said and wrap my arms around her body as she faces the other side. I snuggle my face in her hair and whisper under my breath: "I love you." I hear she mumbles something back, but I can't hear her as I'm already drifting away to dreamland.