Chapter 10: Exam

I wake up and feel Rose's arms still tightly wrapped around me. I don't want to wake her up but she needs to go if she doesn't want to be seen by my parents. This would trigger to many questions... and... my parents actually don't know I like girls. I never had a girlfriend so it would be pointless to say it and I'm afraid of their reaction too. I shake the thoughts away and gently shake Rose and she wakes up.

"Hi," she mumbles sleepily. "Wake up, Rosy." I say and tuck her hair behind her ear. "You have to go if you don't want to get cought and get ready for school."
"I don't want to go to school," she groans. I quietly chuckle. "I'd rather spend day with you," she mumbles. What?! "Me too, of course, but we have to go to school."
"Okay, okay. I'll go to grandparents' and see you on the bus. I'll wait for you at the stop." She slowly gets up and I escort her to the door. Before she leaves she leans down and puts a soft kiss on my cheek. Ahhhhh. Oh my god! Bskyjcojpowqxr. I wave at her (not with ease since I'm gaypanicking) and she waves back with a wide smile.

--

It's Thursday now and I'm waiting at the bus stop with Rose. She's taking her physics exam today. I helped her study yesterday and on Tuesday.

"Lilly, I'm scared of the exam," she whines. "Don't be scared. It's even worse if you are. Close your eyes and think of something nice, calming, something that puts you at ease..."
"You."
"What?"
"Something nice, calming, that puts me at ease. That's you."
"I... Uhhh..... Ohhhh.... O-okay... If that works for you.... Uhhh... Go on," I say flustered. "Thanks, my sunshine," she says and hugs me. In this moment bus arrives.

I keep calming her down during the way and on the bus station while waiting for her bus. Her bus arrives and I hug her before she goes and then take her hand in mine: "Okay. Remeber don't panic if you don't know and try to calm down. Remeber important things I told you and remeber the tricks. Okay?" She nods and squeezes my hand. She pats my head and smile. "Ok. See you later," she says and enters the bus. As I watch the bus leave she is waving her hand at me with a bright smile. She seems to like you. Stop the nonsense inner voice.

--

During the class I can't take my mind of Rose. I hope she won't panic, because she is capable of passing. Ughh, why are the clock hands moving so slowly.

It's finally break and I immediately text her.

ME
How'd it go?

Rosy❤️🌍
I knew how to do most of the exercises! Oh my god Lilly you're amazing! I think I'll actually get a good grade at this one. I panicked just a little but I tought of you and immediately calmed down. See you at the station later. ❤️

ME
That's amazing. I knew you're capable. I'm proud of you. That's my girl. Love U❤️🌍

Rosy❤️🌍
I love you too...

Hmmmm. Kind of suspicious. Whatever. I smile widely. I'm happy for her. Now we just have to wait a couple of days for the results.

--------------

It's finally Monday and Rose is getting her exam results today. Just like every day she wakes up before my parents would see her in my bed and leaves to prepare for school. We meet at the bus stop and drive together to the city. I wait with her for her bus at the main bus station.

I hug her before she goes to bus. I take her hand and squeeze it. "It's going to be all right. You're a smart girl. I'm sure you did great." I reassure her. "I wish I'd had your positivity," she says. I laugh. "I like it when you laugh. It makes me laugh too. You're my sunshine," she laughs and goes to the bus. She seems to like you.

--

I'm having geography right now and I'm bored as heck. My mind keeps going to Rosy and her exam. How did she do? When will this period finish?! Ughhh. I'm just mindlessly staring at the board behind the proffesor and dreaming about Rose. The bell finally rings and I immediately take out my phone and text Rose.

ME
So? How did you do?

Rosy❤️🌍
I'll tell you later...

ME
Why not now?

Come on tell me! 🥺

Rosy❤️🌍
Just because.

ME
You're mean. *pout*

Rosy❤️🌍
Is Tiny Ace sulking again?

ME
Are you kidding me? 😑

Rosy❤️🌍
🤣🤣🤣

See you later Sunshine 👋❤️

ME
Ok. See you. *still pouting* ❤️

Suddenly the phone gets snacthed from my hand. It's Ivy she quickly scrolls through messages with Rose. "Oh? Are you two dating now?"
"No."
"I can't believe it. You literally seem like you're dating for years. Are you sure she doesn't like you?"
"Yes."
"Did you ask her?"
"Well, no but..."
"No buts! You can't know if you don't ask her." I look to the ground. "I'm scared... I don't want her to leave again. I'm okay with this one-sidded realationship. I know it's toxic, but... I just... I love her too much. I just need her in my life, even if not the way I want to." I feel tears threaten to fall. I wipe them away before they could roll down my cheeks. She does something on my phone and then gives it back to me.

--

It's finally over. The today's classes are over and as usual I'm going to the bus station with Jake and Ivy. "Sorry guys but I have something to do," she says and runs away out of the blue.

We arrived at the station and as Jake goes to look for Matthew I go and look for Rosy. I spot her coming out of the restroom. With Ivy behind her? Ivy winks at me. Oh no, what did she do? It doesn't matter, my Rosy is here. I hug her and whine: "Why didn't you want to tell me?"
"Woah! Calm down Lilly," she chuckles. She puts her hands on my shoulders and looks me in the eyes. "I passed the test! I got 75%! Thank you soooooo much for help. You're amazing. I love you." She suddenly leans down and kisses my cheek. It was a pretty long kiss. I feel heat creeping up my face. She hugs me tightly and I hug her back. "Don't thank me. It was you who did it." She pulls away and smiles at me. "We should celebrate this. Come on," she says and pulls me away from the bus station. But before we completely leave I see Ivy giving me a teasing grin and thumbs up. Oh sh!t she saw everything! I'm gonna get so teased.