Chapter 21: Camping

August

My leg is all healed now. I went to the hospital last week and they took my cast off. I've started preparing for the European Championship harder than anyone else. I won't let the injury stop me from playing.

---

"Lilly, let's go camping to the waterfall!" says Rosy all excited. "That's very sudden..." she looks at me with puppy eyes, "but I can't say no to you anyways," I smile.

She prepares the basket with food and picnic blanket. "Didn't you say camping? That's for a picnic," I ask confused. "Aren't we taking a tent?" "No Sunshine. It's warm and tents are too complicated to put up." "Ok."

We say goodbye to my parents and exit our house. She's been practicaly living here for the past months. She also went to visit her grandparents some times. She realized that they have nothing against her and became comfortable with them again. "But no one can compare to you," she says often.

She takes my hand and we start walking. We've just arrived in the forest when she suddenly puts her basket down. She crouches a little and says: "I'll carry you. Come on."
"No, no. You don't have to. My leg is fine, I can walk," I reassure her.

"I know that. But I want to carry you, love." My heart skips a beat. It's been months and she still never fails to make my heart beat faster, to make me blush or panic. I smile and nod.

I get on her back and wrap my arms around her neck. I wrap my legs around her waist and she holds them. "How will you carry the basket?" I ask curiously. "I won't."
"Wha-"
"You carry it." I chuckle: "Ok, fine."

She starts walking and I breathe in her scent. I lean to her ear and whisper: "I love you so much, Rosy. You know that?" I place a tender kiss on her neck. She stops walking for a moment and freezes. I raise my head and see the blush creeping up her cheeks.

"My love for you is infinite. I'm so lucky to have you in my life." She turns her head and kisses my lips. Our lips move in sync and suddenly I catch myself kissing her jawline to her neck. "Not now," she breathes out almost inaudible, sounding like she's holding back. I stop and we both blush madly.

We finally arrive to the waterfall. She puts me down and takes the basket from my hands. I take out the picnic blanket and spread it at the ground. I place it on an area covered with soft moss. We sit down on the blanket and she takes out the food.

"Open your mouth. Aaaa."
"Rosy, I'm not a baby," I whine. "Stop with this already Sunshine. You're my baby." My heart skips a beat. "And don't pretend you don't like it. You're waaaay too whipped for me," she smirks and carreses my cheek. I roll my eyes and give up. She feeds me a strawberry.

When we finish eating we lay down on our backs. She takes my hand and interlaces our fingers.

"Look at that cloud! It looks like a bunny."
Yes, now we're here watching clouds and I think I'll melt from the cuteness. She's so innocent now. She's too precious for this world. All I want to do is to protect her.

We talk and laugh and watch clouds until I notice that stars are already lighting up the sky, forest and beautiful girl next to me.

"Rosy we should go. It's getting dark." "We're camping. This means we're sleeping here Little Sun. Actually..." She gets up on her elbows and leans down to me. She captures my lips in a soft kiss. I respond and suddenly she pulls me on her.

I bite her bottom lip asking for permision. I explore her mouth with my tongue. Her fingers are playing with my hair as I move my lips from her lips to her jawline. She moans and I look at her shocked. Suddenly I realize my position. I'm straddling her hips and she is trapped under me.

"Oh sh!t Rosy, I'm sorry. I didn't ask you-"
"Shut up and continue."
"Are you sure?" She nods. "How far do you wanna go?"
"To the end."
"I love you," I whisper and suddenly she grabs my hand. She puts it under her T-shirt and squeezes it. "Don't be shy Lilly. Do whatever you want. I love you too."
"Ok. But if you want to stop don't hesistate to say."

The small waterfall and stars above us are witnesses of our love.

----

She's fallen asleep. I'm just laying here awake, unable to sleep after what we just did. It was amazing. I look at the goddess I have in my arms. She's shining. Her face covered with beads of sweat shines in the moonlight. I can't believe that's the sad girl I pulled out of the abyss.

Still asleep, she shivers. I realize she is still naked. I blush at my own thoughts and hurriedly take off my T-shirt. It's dark so I can't look for hers now. Or maybe I just want her to wear my clothes. I carefully put the T-shirt on her, making sure to not wake her up. Then I wrap my arms around her and put my head on her chest. I slowly fall asleep.

-------

I wake up and lift my head. I'm laying on something soft. I rise up my head and see two beautiful brown eyes looking at me lovingly. "Good morning Sunshine," she smiles and pecks my lips. I wonder why is the ground so soft. That moss wasn't that soft, was it? I look down and see that I'm laying on top of Rosy and her arms are pulling me closer.

"How are you? Anything hurts?" I worriedly ask her, lovingly cupping her face. "That was the best night in my life," she answers and carreses my hair.

"There's something that's bothering me tho." My eyes widen and I look at her in panic. "What?"
"Why I'm I wearing your T-shirt and you're laying on top of me only in bra and shorts." I blush. "You were cold and-" She burst out laughing. "Lilly, I love you so much. You're so cute."

"You're such a simp. I'll think again about you being the top."
"Hey!" I punch her shoulder lightly. "Can't I love you and take care of you?"
"Of course you can." She leans in and we kiss. "Ok. I can't do anything. You are too good at this to not be the top," she whispers in the midst of our kiss. "Hey! Stop it already!" I hide my blushing face in her neck. She hugs me. "I love you so so much. Thank you for being you."