🌙12🌙

Enter Groupchat?

Yes No

____________________________________

00's AND THE GRANDPA
____________________________________

Inyeon
Who else loves it when your brothers give you money to spend knowing you'll never spend it all

Somii
What if
You got to work with me!
At the small store down the block from the school

Inyeon
Oh my god
Yes
Imma ask the Dodo
Tonight

Somii
Shit
We're here Inyeon

Inyeon has logged off
Somii has logged off

SunBoy
You guys were the only ones talking??

"Thanks Jeno!" We said happily as he dropped me and Somi at the mall entrance.
"No problem, just tell me where and I'll meet you guys for the ice cream I was promised." Jeno laughed.
"Aleoght, byebye!" We walked into the mall, immediately thinking about the first store to go to.
"Okay well we have a good amount of money to spend, and Doyoung and Gong Myung would be surprised if I actually spent my limit. I normally don't do the whole shopping thing." I laughed.
"Okay well then I'm leading you around. I know this place like that back of my hand." Somi laughed as she pulled me towards the first store.

"Okay so, I don't know your out of school style, so you'll have to help me. But personally, I love this." Somi said as she pulled out a pretty pink and white shirt.

"It looks pretty. You should try it on!" I said happily, already invisioning how good it would look on her.

"Okay!" Somi said as she walked over to the dressing rooms.

She walked out of the dressing room and did a little spin to show the entire shirt.
"You should buy it!" I said.
"I don't know, it's a little expensive  if I want to buy anything else." She said as she looked at the price tag.
"Well, do you like it?"
"I love it."
"I'm buying it for you. No stopping me."
"Really? You're going to? That's so sweet. Oh yeah thats reminds me of something I wanted to talk about!" Somi said.
"Well tell me after you change." O luaghed. She nodded and went back into the dressing room.

"Okay, so you said you had something you wanted to talk about?"
"Yes. So, I know we haven't been friends very long, but I'm sure we'll be friends for a while if not forever! Of I'm not invited to your wedding, I have failed as a friend."
"You went so off topic but I'm here for it cause same." I laughed.
"Okay, so I've said that I knew a few of the boys right, like Yangyang, Renjun and Jisung, before you added me to the groupchat."
"Affirmative."
"This feels so weird talking about this."
"It's fine."
"So basically, I know Jisung from class, obviously. Then I've known Yangyang for a few years, I'd tutor him. And then he was able to get Renjun to help him instead."
"Okay, so who is this about, or is it about all three?" I asked.
"Basically, Renjun would meet up with me to see if he was actually improving. We'd talk about Yangyang for a little before we'd talk about something else. But it never felt the same as when me and Yangyang would get off topic, which happened a lot." Somi said, but I couldn't get what she was saying.
"So you like Renjun?"
"No, I think I like Yangyang." She said.
"You guys are going to be so cute!"
"I don't think he likes me like that."
"Are you sure?"
"Who likes their tutor?"
"You'd be surprised."
"But Renjun does know."
"Yay he can help me."
"Okay time to change topics."
"Nope. I'm gonna talk to him qnd tease him and see what he says and if I don't get you two together, then I have failed. You got it?"
She laughed before nodding.
"I think we should go ahead and tell Jeno to meet us for ice cream." Somi said as she looked at the time.
"Yep."