🌙21🌙

"Hey, Innie." Renjun said as he Sat next to Inyeon at their lunch table.
"Hello Innie." She laughed. Everyone around the table looked at eachother, confused by the two's odd greetings.
"So, since we have exams coming soon, I think we should do a study group." Jeno said.
''With all of us?" Inyeon asked.
"Well yeah." Jaemin laughed.
"There's thirteen of us, we won't get anything done!"
"Good point, but ee could split uo based on classes." Renjun commented.
"So Jaemin, Jeno and Inyeon stufying for their first class, Renjun and Jieun and Shotaro, Chenle and Jisung and Sungchan, then Yangyang, Somi, and Haechan and then me?" Mark said.
"Sure. I hope Renjun and Hyuck dont mind the couples." Inyeon laughed.
"Don't do this to me Inyeon!" Haechan said dramatically, clinging onto her arm.
"That's a you problem. This is definitely out of my hands." She laughed.

Lunch finished and everyine went to their last classes for the day before meeting up at her house to study. Jaemin, Jeno and Inyeon stayed in her room, Doyoung gave his room to Renjun, Jieun and Shotaro because he trusts them. Chenle, Jisung, Sungchan,l are in the living room, and lastly, Yangyang, Somi and Haechan in the kitchen. Mark was able to convince Gong Myun to let him use his room to practice, like he would in the schools studio.

"How well do you think they are studying?" Jaemin asked.
"Well, I think Renjun and them are doing well but everyone else? Thats gotta be a no go." Jeno laughed.
"Well let's finished studying." Inyeon said as she flipped the page in her textbook.

After an hour and a half of studying, the three walked out if the bedroom and into the living room to check on their younger friends.
"They're all asleep?" Inyeon said, scanning the not three, but six sleeping people in her living room. "How didnthis haooen?" Inyeon asked, quietly not wanting to wake them up.

The three walk to her brothers' room to have them come see the scene in the living room. When everyone was in there, they tried to stiffle their laughter.