🌙25🌙

Doyoung walked downstairs, finding his sister asleep, again, on the couch. He was able to take a picture this time, but Jeno was still awake and plaufully posed. As Jeno got back onto his phone with a small smile still on his face, Inyeon began to wake up, curling further against Jeno as she got comfortable. Doyoung laughed quietly as he sat between her and Sungchan.

"Me and Gong Myung have came to a decision. Due to the birthday fiasco with our parents, we think Inyeon needs a distraction from home."
Doyoung said to the more mature- mainly Mark,  Jeno and Renjun.
"We are planning you guys a vacation, with only a few rules. All of the girls with share a room, that's the number one rule. Two, Mark, Renjun and Jeno will be in charge, being they are the ones I trust the most." Doyoung said, getting quiet as Inyeon begun moving around again.
"And lastly, this is a surprise for Inyeon. Do not let her know. I'll let you guys know, privately, when we have everything ready." Doyoung said before getting up again.
"Cool." Yangyang said.
"I think the rules are understandable." Shotaro laughed.
"I have to get ready, I'm taking Jiyeon out for dinner." Doyoung said as he gently ruffled his sister's hair.

After a bit, a few of the boys begun to get bored.
"What is we make food for when Inyeon wakes up?" Haechan asked.
"I'm staying here, so I'm leaving that up to you guys. Don't burn their house down." Jeno said. Jaemin turned to Jisumg and Mark.
"You guys stay in here." He said.
"Okay?" Jisung said and Mark just nodded in understanding.

Chenle and Jisung mainly played a game on their phone while Mark was scrolling through tiktok. Sungchan was having a conversation with Shotaro and Jieun while Yangyang was having fun flirting with Somi and making her blush.  They let Inyeon sleep, knowing she always had a terrible sleep schedule. It's not like Jeno minded anyway.

When the food was done, Haechan walke dout of the kitchen to tell the rest while Jaemin set the table.
"I'll be in there in a second." Jeno said as he thought about the best ways to wake up Inyeon.  He began by gently shaking her shoulder while saying her name. This only cause her to move even closer to him. So he tried again.
"Come on, Inyeon. They made food." Jeno said. Wanting to keep sleeping, Inyeon shook her head.
"I'm comfy." She said.
"I will pick you up and carry you into the dinning room, Inyeon. Get up." He said.
"Fine." Inyeon said, grumpy from waking up.
"Come on." Jeno lughed as they walked into the kitchen.

"What hapoened to you?" Haechan asked Inyeon as she st down t the table.
"Jeno woke me up." She said tiredly.
"Eat, Inyeon." Jaemin laughed.

I did a double update today
before I lost my train
Of thought for the story

I hope you guys are enjoying the story

Thank you guys for 500 reads!
- AJ