🌙50🌙

"So, Jiyeon. What color dresses are we looking for?" Jieun asked.
"Yes. I want to do pastel, preferably blue." Jiyeon smiled as they walked into the store.
"Okay, got it. Why don't me and Jieun look around for those and come back and see what you think while you find your dress?" Inyeon asked.
"That sounds good. I can't wait to see what you find!"

"Oh my god. What about these?" Jieun asked pulling out a few dresses.
"I have a few too. Let's go see what she thinks." Inyeon said as they began to walk towards Jiyeon.

"That didn't seem to take long at all, and these are super pretty. I think Jieun should wear this one and you should wear that one. Also, I had a dress ready. Do you guys want to see it?" Jiyeon asked.
"Of course we do."

(Jiyeon's Dress)

(Jiyeon's Dress)

(Jieun's Dress)

(Inyeon's Dress)

(Inyeon's Dress)

"These are beautiful." Jieun gushed as they tries on the dresses.
"I agree. Shotaro and Haru won't be able to pay attention to the wedding becuase they'll be busy looking at their beautiful girlfriends." Jiyeon joked.
"It sucks though. I'm not going to let my parents know about Haru." Inyeon said.
"Yeah, Doyoung told me about that. I mean, they won't be all over you the entire time. I'm sure you two will have time to talk woth us and your friends without worrying about that." Jiyeon said.
"I know. He understands too. Also, are you guys inviting Mark?"
"I think Doyoung said we were going to think about it."
"We kind of put it in the past. Not fully but like..you know...yeah." Inyeon said.
"I get it. I mean, I can talk with him. We can add Mark into the guest list. Besides, he's Doyoung's friend too." Jiyeon said.

Back home, the three girls walked in to find their boyfriends and fiancé in the living room.
"Hey guys."
"Did you have fun dress shopping?" Doyoung asked.
"Yep. We found all our dresses pretty fast."
"I can't wait to see you in them." Doyoung laughed.
"Well too bad. You have to wait." Jieun laughed as she gave Shotaro a hug.

"Jiyein took the dresses back with her."
"Did you realize that they don't even live together yet?" Haru asked.
"Holy shit."
"Good thing you'll be moving in with me." Haru smiled.
"I guess it is a good thing. Holy shit we only have a week." Inyeon said.
"Yep. I guess we better start packing your stuff soon."
"I mean we could. Or we could wait until last minute so it gets done faster." Inyeon laughed.
"That may work with school work, but this is life, Yeon. We can take our time anyway." Haru said as he pulled her closer beside him as they watched a movie.