🌙35🌙

Haru drive Inyeon back home after they got food. As their time together today began to run out, Inyeon's smile did as well.
"Cheer up, Inyeon. I'll see you in two days." Haru said as he pulled up to the driveway.
"Do you want to come in? I'm sure it's still the same three. Shotaro might be back, but still. Also, I think Doyoung would like to meet you as soon as possible." Inyeon said as Haru put the car in park.
"Are you sure?" He asked. Inyeon nodded. Smiling they both got unbuckled and walked up to the house together.

Inyein opened the door to find her friend group there again.
"Shit. I didn't know you guys were coming today." Inyeon said shyly.
"We didn't expect to come to find that you weren't here either." Renjun laughed.
"Where's the Dodo?" Inyeon asked.
"In here!" Her brother ryelled from the kitchen. Walking hand in hand with Haru to the kitchen, Inyeon grew nervous to explain that she was finally in a relationship.

"Hey Dodo." She said as she sat on one of the barstools, Haru taking the one next to her.
"Hey Inyeon...and Haru?" Doyoung saod as he turned around.
"Hi, Doyoung." Haru said, unaire of what he should say.
"So, is it official or not?" Doyoung asked.
"Official." Haru replied.
"Nice. You don't have a problem with her friends do you?" Doyoung asked, feeling they were more important.
"She doesn't have to change anything. If she does, it's all on herself. It wouldn't be fair for me to come in and change how she treats and acts around her friends." Haru laughed.
"I like this one." Doyoung said.
"He's the first and only, Dodo." Inyeon said.
"Neithe rof you guys are worried that you guys rushed it, are you?" Doyoung asked.
"I don't think we did, but if we need to slow down, that's perfectly fine with me." Haru said.

Doyoung had invited Haru to stay for dinner, which lead to him joining her and her friends in the lving room.

"Channie! Share the blanket!" Inyeon said to the boy who refused to share with Haechan.
"He killed me!" Sungchan said since they were playing a game on their phones.
"Hyuck, aren't you and Channie literally on the same team?" Inyeon asked, recieving a smile in response.
"NaNa! Do you want to pick a movie?"  Inyeon asked her younger friend.
"Sure." He said as he grabbed the remote from Yangyang who was too distracted by something Somi was telling him.
"You're like their mother at this point." Haru laughed.
"Well, me, Jeno, and Mark are older than her. I think you and Mark are the same age." Renjun said.
"August third, nineteen ninety-nine." Haru responded.
"By one day, Mark. You're older by a day." Haechan said.

Jaemin finally picked a movie, it taking some time since he wanted to watch something new. As normal, the couples, now including Inheon and Haru, would be cuddled together. Esch couple had their own way of cuddling, Yangyang always had Somi besode him with his arms wrapped around her, Shotaro and Jieun would just sit there with Shotaro's arm around her. Then there was Inyein and Haru, similar to the others, he had Inyeon beside him with his arm around her, holding her hand. The other, single, friends would find a way to stay away from the couples - normally. However for Inyeon, they changed very little. Sungchan still right up beside her with just enough distance for him not to be touching Haru's arm.

As they foudn would happen often, Inyeon and Sungchan were both asleep when Doyoung called them to eat.  Sugchan woke up easily, he wasn't able to use his normal 'pillow', aka Inyeon. However, they decided to let Haru deal with Inyeon this time.

He was comfortable with how she fell asleep, but he wanted her to eat. He gently tried to wake her up, leaving her to, as she normally would, moving closer to Haru. He let out a soft laugh as he realized how difficult it was to wake her up.
"Inyeon, let's go eat." Haru said.
"I don't want to. I want to sleep." Inyeon complained.
"You can go back to sleep later, let's eat." Haru said softly.

But unknown to them, a certain person in that same house was filled with raging jealousy.

Any idea who it is?

- AJ