🌙29🌙

Finally, Saterday came.

Inyeon was a nervous wreck, Doyoung thought that it was funny, yet Jiyeon helped her calm down and finish getting ready

"Your friends picked out a really good outfit." Jiyeon said as Inyeon finished changing.
"Well, Somi and Jieun have good taste." Inyeon laughed.
"Do you want me to do your hair?" Jiyeon asked.
"I was thinking about keeping it down and then doing very light, natural make up." Inyein said.

Jiyeon walked down into the living room where Jeno, Doyoung and Ging Myung were sitting.
"Here she comes!" Jiyeon said happily. Inyein walked down the stairs, immediately realizing they were all looking at her.
"You guys are making me nervous." She said shortly.
"My little sister is getting all grown up! She's going on her first date and is graduating a week. I'm not ready." Doyoung said as he looked at his younger sister. Jiyeon laughed as she held his hand.
"No one is ever ready." Jiyeon laughed.
"I know."

Inyeon gave her brothers a hug before walking out with Jeno to his car.

"Doyoung told me to stay in the café with you guys. Just in the building, not with with you guys." Jeno said.
"I know, Jeno." Inyeon said, laughing nervously.
"Don't worry, Inyeon. If Beomjun thinks you're good enough for his brother, this should go pretty well." Jeno reassured.
"I hope so."
"Besides, if anything hapoens I'll be in the café woth you guys." Jeno said as he parked in front of the building. Taking a deep breath, Inyeon got out of the car.

Inyeon walked into the café, looking for Beomjun since she's never met Haru. After a second, Beomjun came up to her.
"Right over there. I'm going to sit with Jeno, if that's okay?"
"Yeah, that's fine." Inyeon saod before walking to Haru. Inyeon immediately took note of what he looked like, unsurprised how similar him and Beomjun looked.

 Inyeon immediately took note of what he looked like, unsurprised how similar him and Beomjun looked

(This is Haru)

Inyeon smiled as she sat down.
"Hi, I'm Inyeon." She said.
"I'm Haru. Jun has talked about you quite a bit. Nothing bad, I promise."
"I'm going to be honest, this is my first like date or anything." Inyeon said with a small laugh.
"Jun is very protective, so we're in the same boat." Haru laughed.
"So, do you go to Seoul High school?"
Inyeon asked, never seeing him before.
"Believe it or not, I'm the older sibling. I'm doing college online. Beomjun is just oddly protective of me when I should be protective of him, if that makes any sense." Haru laughed.
"I never would have thought. I'm just graduating high school this coming week. I got into Neo Tech." Inyeon said.
"I stay at home to help out, but that's the school I technically go to. Maybe I should switch to going in person." Haru said with a smile.
"I saw you walk in with your friend?" Haru asked as he looked behind her.
"Yeah, my brother made him come along, but he was also my ride." Inyeon said.
"He seems very worried about you. He's probably wondering what we are talking about, based off his facial expressions." Haru said, making Inyeon turn around to find Jeno, in fact, looking concerned.

"Well, thank you for such a wonderful time. We should definitely meet up again sometime." Inyeon smiled.
"Sounds good to me. Let's keep in contact?" Haru said as he handed her his phone. She smiled as she typed in her information.

Haru_ru has added you

Add friend?

Yes No

Change nickname?

Yes No

Haru_ru is now Haru

"I'll talk to you later, Haru." Inyeon said as they got up from their seats.
"Bye, Inyeon." Haru smiled. Inyeon walked to Jeno and they two began to leave.

"So, how was it?" Doyoung asked.
"He's nice. We talked about schools and stuff. He is currently enrolled at Neo Tech, so we will be in the same college. Apparently, he's older than Beomjun." Inyeon said.
"Will there be another date?"
"I don't know yet. We don't have anything planned yet." Inyeon said.

What do you guys think of Beomjun and Haru?