🌙55🌙

It had been months since Inyein had moved in with Haru and nonths since Doyoung and Jiyeon had gotten married. And today, two very important things were going to happen.

"Come on, Inyeon." Haru said impatiently.
"I'm comimg, I'm coming. Let's go." Inyeon said as she walked out the door.

They were going on their one year anniversary date.

"Remember when I brought you here six months ago?" Haru asked.
"Yeah, I got this promise ring."
Inyeon answered as she watched him put out the exact same types of foods from their date, exactly six months ago.
"Remember how there was a thing I promised to do?"
"Hmmm...I don't think I remember." Inyeon joked.
"Well, Kim Inyeon, My delta dawn, and my first and last love, I am here to propose to you. So, will you marry me?" Haru asked as he opened a small box with a tiny diamond ring inside, given it to the girl.
"How upset would you be if I said no?"
"I'd cry."
"Good thing I'm saying yes, then." Inyeon laughed before Haru put the ring on her finger.
"So, I have something to give you as well." Inyeon said.
"Really?" He asked, curious on what it was. Ahe reached into her purse and pulled out a long skinny box and handed it to him.
"I found out today." He opened the box and immediately freaked out.
"Holy fuck. You're not lying. I'm- oh my god I can't believe this is happening. I'm going to be a dad! Holy shit I can't wait. Yeon, oh my god." He said happily.

But not all happy things have happy endings.