🌙47🌙

"Come on, their waiting." Inyeon said, feeling impatient.
"I'm right behind you, Yeon." Haru laughed.
"There they are!" Inyeon said as she ran ahead to her friends.
"Hi Inyeon." They laughed.
"Hello peoples!" She said with a smile.
"Poor Haru, you left him back there."
Renjun laughed as Haru had finally made it to the group.
"Did you know that Sungchan got into a car accident?" Inyeon asked.
"No way. Are you serious? Is he okay?" Jeno asked
"I think he only broke a leg. But he told his girlfriend, Junhi, that I was his sister." Inyeon laughed.
"He has a girlfriend too?" Yangyamg asked.
"Yeah, she seems really sweet and all."

"Hey, Mark. I want to come and talk to you." Haru said as he followed the day older boy.
"What do you need?" Mark asked.
"As much as I hate what happened, Inyeon seems to really miss having you hang out as much as you did before the incident." Haru said.
"Well, I said that until she messages me or comes up to me, I'm not going to do anything."
"I miss seeing how happy she was when all of you guys were there." Haru said.
"I do too, Haru. But she's happy with you. And I'm very slowly getting over the fact." Mark said.
"It's alright, Mark. It's nit like you're not allowed to like someone, whether their single or in a relationship, but acting upon it like you did? That was a problem." Haru explained.
"I know. But I also know that I will not make that mistake again." Mark said.
"Well, we have to go. I'll talk with Yeon." Haru said.

Short chapter