🌙32🌙

"So, Jeno, where is it that we are going?" Inyeon asked the boy beside her in the car.
"It's a surprise." He replied as he turned onto another road.
"Come on!" Inyeon complained from the passenger seat, crossing her arms over her black sweatshirt.

A few minutes later and they arrived at the supposed place.

"Have fun Inyeon!" Jeno said as the now smiley girl got out of the car.
"Bye Jeno!" She said before walking over to the boy who waited by the railing bedide the river.

"Hi Haru." She said happily as she joined him.
"Hi, Inyeon. I just thought maybe we should just walk around." Haru said, the wind blowing his white t-shirt.
"Yeah, I'm okay with that."

And so, with that, they began to walked around the river, talking about little nothings.

"Okay, so, tell me more about you." Haru said.
"Well, I live with my two brothers, Doyoung and Gong Myung. Our parents are normally out on business trips. They've missed several of my birthday's and call days or weeks after. Doyoung basically raised me at home after school while Gong Myung went to work. A few weeks ago, Doyoung had me join him to see his friends. They basically adopted me into their friend group, especially the younger ones. We are now a combined total of about twenty-eight  maybe twenty-nine. Currently, of the boys, I'm closest to Sungchan and Jeno. And then Somi and Jieun are the only girls aside from Jiyeon, Jieun's sister and Doyoung's girlfriend. I love listening to most music on the radio, but I mainly prefer DPR Ian and Keshi. And  I think my favorite color is wither a dark yet faded type of green or a pastel blue." Inyeon said as Haru walked beside her and listened intently.

"What about you?" Inyeon asked as she looked over at the boy.
"Well, my parents work from home, and I normally help keep the house clean and to help Beomjun when he gets stuck in schoolwork. He's talked about you before, actually. He would often say that you're too inoccent for the school and the people there. But aside from that, he mostly said that you're pretty, which is undeniable, and that you're really nice, which is also undeniable. Let's see. My favorite color would definitely have to be a soft orange, like a sunset. I'd have to say that my favorite music to listen to is probably anything from the radio. I don't have a definite favorite, honestly." Haru said. Inyeon nodded at his response.

"How would your friends describe you?" Inyeon asked.
"Isnthis twenty questions?" Haru asked with a smile.
"Maybe."
"Okay, well, they'd probably describe me as focused, easily content with things, and caring. Now, you. What do your friends think of you?" He said and asked.
"Well, they often call me a baby for being sheltered my entire life. I only started going to public school a few weeks ago as well. They would probably say that I am outgoing and clingy." Inyeon said.
"Clingy? You don't seem very clingy to me." Haru said with a teasing smile.
"Just wait, you'll see." Inyeon laughed.
"So, next question. What are you planning to study in college?" Haru asked.
"I'm going to.college to become a childrens social worker. I want to help all the children I can get out of those horrible situations at home. What about you?" Inyeon spoke truthfully.
"Well, I'm currently going into my second year to get my bachelor's degree in business. I plan to create my own business and work my own hours. I don't want a nine to five, but at least with the degree, I'll be able to build my way up. Besides, I have to have time to spend with my future family." Haru said as they walked down the pier.
"Do better than my parents at least." Inyeon muttered.
"So, next question. What would be your ideal date?" Haru asked.
"I've always fantasized the cherry blossom dates they have in dramas." Inyeon laughed as they sat down on a bench at the bottom of the pier.
"What about you?" She asked.
"Well, I've always loved the idea of an at home date. Where you rearrange all the furniture in the living room and get a projector and screen and watch a movie sitting together while eating our favorite foods." Haru spoke.
"I love that. Okay so, that brings us to our next question. Favorite food and drink." Inyeon laughed.
"Almost any type of sandwhich. My favorite type of drink would probably be anything, but I'm not a big fan of alcohol. Very rare to see me drink." Haru laughed.
"My favorite food would probably be my friend Jaemin and Haechan's homemade pizza they've made for us. My favorite drink is probably coffee but Doyoung said I was too hyper so he made me limit how much I drink." Inyeon said.

Not asking anymore questions and instead just watching the view in front of them, Inyeon and Haru sat comfortably in the nirmal chaos of the world around them, yet acted as if it silent. Nothing else mattered, until of course Inyeon started to get hungry.
"Would you like to get something to eat?" Haru asked.
"Yeah. Where eould you like to go?" She asked sheepishly.
"I think I know a good place." He said as they stood up.

As the kept walking beside the Han river, Haru would slowly get closer to Inyeon, who unknowingly repeated the action. Neither really noticed until they bumped into each other, laughing it off.

"So, how does this sound?" Haru asked as he pointed to a small shop.
"Sure, I've never been here." Inyeon responded. Walking over to the shop, Haru called out to someone over the counter.
"Hey, Junha!" He said before a girl around Inyeon's age walked out of the shop.
"Hi Haru. Where's Beomjun?" Junha asked.
"He's at home."
"Who's this? Wait is this that cute girl you and Beomjun were talking about. Inyeon, right?" Junha said with a smile, a faight shade of red dusting Inyeon's cheeks.
"Yep, I, figured this would be a good place for us to come eat." Haru said, wrapping an arm carefully around the girl beside him.
"Well, you were right. Have a seat, I'll be over in a second." Junha said.

"Don't worry about Junha. She's my cousin and tries to embarrass me. She can br very bold, too." Haru said as they sat down.
"It just caught me off gaurd. I mean, it's bot everyday you hear someone say that their cousins call you cute in public." Inyeon laughed.
"She's not wrong."
"Sure. I see good looks seem to run in your family." Inyeon said wirh a smile.
"Maybe. Well, here is a menu, see what you want."