🌙18🌙

Inyeon walked with Doyoung as they went to meet up with their friends, all 20 something of them,probably getting close to 30.
"This will be an interesting day." Inyeon laughed.
"Most likely." Her brother responded as they saw their friends. She waved at the Doyoungs older friends before going over to her friends.

Almost immediately, Sungchan walked over to Inyeon.
"Inyeon, they're being couply again." He complained.
"Poor Channie. Go get you a girlfriend then." Inyeon laughed.
"A girlfriend? You mean to get in a relationship? Are you crazy?" He asked with wide eyes.
"Yes, I am crazy. I thought we knew that."
"What are the babies talking about?" Jeno asked as he walked over.
"Channie's jealous of Yangyang and Somi and Shotaro and Jieun. But refuses to find himself a girlfriend." Inyeon laughed.
"Why don't you get in a relationship, Inyeon." Sungchan said.
"Nope, I'm good."
"Well, Haechan is running after Renjun again, and Mark and Jaemin are talking about some sort of game they were playing." Jeno said.
"Inyeon, I want ice cream." Sungchan said.
"You're literally a six foot tall baby."
"That's why I'm on the baby line, Inyeon."
"Let me talk to the Dodo." Inyeon sighed before waliing over to the older group of friends.

"Hey Dodo." Inyeon said as she walked into their conversation.
"What Inyeon?" He replied.
"Channie wants ice cream, can we go?" She asked.
"Fine, keeo your phone on you. If the others join you, remember, you only pay for you, Chan, Somi and Jieun. The rest will chose the most expensive thing there on purpose." Doyoung said, shaking his head at a memory.
"Hey Inyeon." Jaehyun said as she was about to walk away.
"Hello Jaehyun."
"How long have you been calling him Channie?" He asked.
"Ever since I met him, why?" She asked.
"Nothing, he hates when people call him that at home. I thought it was interesting." Jaehyun laughed.
"Oh, interesting. Okay good bye. I want ice cream as well." Inyeon said before walking back to her other friends.

"Come on, Channie!" She said happily.
"Ice cream?" He asked before she nodded.
"Anyone else coming? Aside for the girls and Channie, y'all paying your own. Doyoung's rule." Inyeon laughed.
"Fine." They agreed before the group began to walk to the ice cream shop a few blocks away.

"Thanks Inyeon!" Sungchan said as she handed him his ice cream.
"No problem, Sungchan!" Inyeon said happily as she ha hers as well.
"That sounds weird."
"What?"
"You called me by my name. It sounds weird from you."
"I-"
"Don't call me by my name. Strictly Channie." He said.
"Alright, Channie." Inyeon laughed.
"Have you ever noticed that Inyeon has no nickname. No one has ever called her anything from Inyeon. Everyone else has been called something else but her." Mark laughed.
"It's not my fault." Inyeon defended.
"The closest to a nickname she's gotten was being called The Baby." Renjun laughed

Should she get a nickname...if she does should only one person call her it?