🌙46🌙

"Are you going to stay or are you just dropping me off?" Inyeon asked as they got to the house.
"I mean, I could stay. But Doyoung may or may not kick me out eventually." He laughed.
"Then you're staying until he does." Inyeon said jokingly.
"Of course I will." Haru said as he held onto her hand while he drove.

When Haru pulled up the driveway, turned off the car and was quicj to get out of the car and qalked over to Inyeon's side, opening the door for her while she was busy trying to get her charger. She turned back to open her door to be met with his hand. She gently placed her hand in his as she got out of the car.

"Sungchan is alright, so I think I want to resume a conversation we had earlier." Haru said as they sat up in her room.
"Okay. Which conversation?"
"So my parents were talking with me and Beomjun, who decided to go to a college dorm instead of staying eith them, and they told us that they where planning on moving to a smaller house." Haru said.
"We can help them move if you guys need help." Inyeon said.
"I'll talk woth them about that, but that's not even the most interesting part. They aren't selling the house."
Haru said as he smiled to his girlfriend.
"Why not?" She asked, clearly not getting the point, which made him laugh.
"They're giving it to us." Haru said.
"Wait? Seriously?" Inyeon said as she got up off the floor ehere she was sitting.
"Yep. They said that they're going to find a house. Which shouldn't take them long since they aren't picky. And then instead of using the money I have saved up to buy us a house, we can use it to buy our own furniture." Haru said as Inyeon sat beside him on her bed.
"It feels so unreal." She said as she laid her head on his shoulder.
"I know, Yeon. I can't believe it either. We're going to have our own house within a matter of weeks." Haru smiled as he hugged the girl beside him.

It was getting later and Doyoung had came home and ignored the fact that Haru stayed, he was used to it by this point. Haru was over more than his fiancé, and that made him laugh but every relationship is different.

Laying back on the bed, Inyeon was very clearly tired. Haru turned on her tv, and as normal and expected, Inyeon curled closer to Haru. He pressed a chaste kiss to her forehead. Even though the tv was playing a movie, Haru kept talking with Inyeon,  until a little after she fell asleep.
"I can't wait to have a family with you Inyeon."