🌙51🌙

"I thought you said yesterday that we were waiting until last minute to pack?" Haru teased as he helped Inyeon.
"Less I have to do later." Inyeon said as she began to put her clothes into the box, leaving out a few outfits to last until the end of the week.
"So, make up, goes in the small box?" Haru asked. Inyeon nodded before begining to empty out her dresser.

After a while of packing, Inyeon's room was almost ninety percent packed.

I don't think my room has been this clean in years." Inyeon laughed.
"I'm not surprised. Mine isn't often clean either." Haru said. They say in silence for a little bit before Haru got on his phone and turned on music, grabbing Inyeon's hand.

"Just wait, Inyeon, I'll be dancing with you like this at our wedding, and then we'll dance like this with our baby in our kitchen. Then we'll dance, all of us at their wedding. And we'll make it a tradition." Haru smiled as he spun the girl around.
"I can't wait." Inyeon said with an equally big smile.

After dancing to the music for several hours, the two went down to the kitchen to get food.

"Inyeon, have you hung out with your friends recently?" Doyoung asked.
"Not really. Sungchan's mom doesn't want him to leave the house except to go to chool because of his leg. Junhi stays with him. Yangyang and Somi, they're usually on dates or Somi is making him actually study. Jeno has a job. Lord knows what Haechan is doing. Mark, well, yeah, we're good now but we haven't planned anything. And then Renjun is helping his mom get their house ready for his grandparents to move in with them. Jaemin is, as normal, watching over Jisung and Chenle at Jisung's house. And then Shotaro and Jieun are helping you guys with the wedding." Inyeon responded.
"I thought the story was meant to be you talking with your friends, not Inyeon and Haru, with her twenty something friends on the side."
"What is he talking about?"
"It's an inside joke."

I have a Haechan fanfic in the making...when shoudl I actually publish it?
Should I finish this first?