🌙53🌙

"No, Doyoung. You aren't allowed to see Jiyeon. It's bad luck to see the beide the day before the wedding." Inyeon told her brother.
"You can't actually believe that."
"Your future wife believes it."
"Fine."
"Good Dodo." Inyeon said as the two sat on the couch.
"This sucks. I got used to her being around all day." Doyoung complained.
"Oh well."

They spent the night talking. Mainly about Doyoung and Jiyeon, but also about how well their friend grouo is holding up. The very short contact everyone had wirh eachroher was leaving everyone to slowly drift off.

The next day, all theee siblings arrived at the address Jiyeon sent them. Following the orders, Inyeon went to where Jiyeon and Jieun were while Doyoung, Gong Myung and Taeyong were sent to a different room.

"Okay well, let's get changed. Here are yur guy's dresses." Jiyeon said.

Once changed, Jiyeon called in the sthlost she hired to do their hair and makeup.

"It looks perfect." Jiyeon said as she looked at all three of them smiling in the mirrors reflection.

Finally, the ceremony came.

Jieun and Ging myun started walking down the aisle first.
Then Inyeon and Taeyong.
Keonji and Keonjun walked down after, throwing flower petals and helding the rings.
Then Jiyeon walked out with her father's arm looped through hers.

Inyeon watched Doyoung tear uo as he watched Jiyeon walk towards him.

"Until death do we part."

They finished their vows and began to have everyone leave for the venue.

Haru waited for Inyeon outside the door.
"You look so pretty, Yeon, just like you always do." Haru smiled as he hugged the girl.
"Come on, we can't miss the cake!" Inyeon laughed.

Before they did anything, Doyoung and Jiyeon wantes to make a speech, as well as Jieun, Inyeon and Gong Myung, and expectedly, their parents.

"Well, I'm proud of my son for finally getting a girlfriend and marrying her. I think Gong Myung should hurry uo and join him." The Kim's mom said.
"I love you guys and I wish you guys a happy marriage."

"I'd like to say that I'm happy you found someone that you're happy with and want to spend the rest of your life with. Growing up, you weren't big on relationships and seeing the man yoy are today, Improud of you Doyoung."

"When Jiyeon was little, we used to joke about her never dating anyone. And now it feels unreal that she's getting married. I really hope you guys have a good, happy and everlasting marriage." Jiyeon's parents said.

"I don't really know what to say. I remember watching you grow up with your twenty something friends and here yoy are getting married. Before me, too." Gong Myung laughed.

"I know we have a lot of sisterly fights, but I really love you, Jiyeon. I think Doyoung was one of the best decisions you've made in your entire life." Jieun smiled.

"I want to start by congratulating the two of you. I know that you guys will have an everlasting love. You guys have been there for me and I am Unexplainably thankful for that. So I'd like to end this speech with a toast. To Jiyeon and Doyoung Kim!" Inyeon said with a smile.

She walked back toward her brothers.
"Thank you, Inyeon. I can't wait to do a soeech at your and Haru's wedding." Doyoung laughed. Doyoung looked past Inyeon and saw their parents walking over.
"Be careful, Inyeon." Doyoung warned softly.

"Hi, Doyoung." Their mom said.
"Hi, Mom."
"Hi, I don't think we've met. You must be family of the bride?" Their mom asked Inyeon.
"What?" Inyeon responded, staring blankly.
"I'm sorry, I asked if you were fsmily of the bride." Their mom said only a little louder. It wasn't a big olace so it was very easy to overhear a conversation. Especially something like this. The entire room went silent.
"Family? Of the bride?" Inyeon repeated, close to tears.
"Yeah. I am her cousin. I go by Yeon. Noce to meet you." Inyeon said, holding back tears. She didn't want to cause a scene at the wedding even though everyone there knew the truth.
"Hey, Doyoung, sweetie? Where is your sister?" Their mom asked. Inyeon turned around and shook her head subtly. Doyoung took a breath but nodded.
"She had some school today."
"Ahe couldn't even leave school for a day for your wedding? So disrespectful."
"Yeon, I know you don't want to ruin the mood, but it's already ruined." Doyoung said.
"What are you talking about?" Their mother asked.
"I mean, that Yeon here is your fucking daughter. You missed her birthday for years. You missed her fucking graduation and you couldn't even tell she was your daughter. And you call yourself a mother? I never should have invited you to my wedding." Doyoung said passively.
"That's not possible. How could she be my daughter? My daughter is prettier than this." If she didn't have anyones attention before, she definitely had it now.
"Are you fucking kidding me? She's your flesh and blood. And you're going to talk aboutnher like that? You're a fucking terrible mother." Gong Myung said, stepping in front of his siblings.
"Gong Myung, stay out of this." Their mother said.
"You seem pretty silent over there." Gong Myung said to their father.
"This has nothing to do with me."
"You're both terrible parents. I don't want to see or hear from you guys again." Gong Myung said to the two of them.
"Leave. Now." Doyoung said.
"What?"
"I said, leave." Doyoung repeated.
"You can't be serious. She's just a girl. Why the hell are you so pressed about her."
"That girl is my sister and unlike her parents, I love her. And I'm goving you to the count of three to get out of my sight." Doyoung said.

And so they left.

Doyoung turned around to find Inyeon still standing there, almoat frozen. She couldn't even cry.
"Inyeon, I'm so sorry. I never should have invited them." Doyoung said as he walked over to her, bringing her into a hug.
"They never loved me, did they?" She asked quietly, but Doyoung didn't know the answer to the question.
"It doesn't matter. You have me and Gong Myung, Jiyeon all your friends and your boyfriend. You don't need them." Doyoung said.
"Speaking of boyfriend, why don't you go see Haru. He looks worried about you. I'm going to talk to Jiyeon." Doyoung said with a pained smile.