🌙45🌙

After Doyoung and Inyeon arrived at the hospital, they went up to the desk to try finding Sungchan or Junhi.
"Jung Sungchan? He is in surgery. You can wait in the waiting room. Kang Junhi came with him. She'll be in the waiting room as well." The lady at the front desk.

When they walked into the waiting room, the only other person in there walked over to them.
"Are you Inyeon?" They asked.
"Yeah? Are you Junhi?" Inyeon responded.
"Yes. So I'm positive you want to onow what happened." Junhi said as they three went to sit down.
"He was coming over to pick me up because we were going to get some dinner. He said he was happy to finally be able to drive us somewhere finally since he just got his license. And I was standing outside since he said he was only a few minutes away. He was a few houses down when another car came speeding through and hit him. I call an ambulence, but the other person didn't make it past the accident. They said that they had to do surgery because of his leg." Junhi explained.
"Did he have you call his parents?"
"No, he only said to call 'his sister Inyeon'." Junhi said.
"Sister? Sungchan doesn't have a sister." Doyoung said.
"I'm not his sister. I'm one of his friends." Inyeon said.
"I kind of figured after you arrived. Besides, I'm sure I would have met you if you were part of his family." Junhi laughed.
"I don't want to pry, but how do you know Sungchan?" Inyeon asked.
"We've been dating for a few weeks now. He hasn't told you?" Junhi asked.
"We haven't hung out much here recently." Inyeon said.
"Yeah, he's talked about not beung able to see his friendw often. You're in college aren't you?" Junhi asked.
"Yes she is and roght now a certain type of friend is here to see her." Doyoung said pointing over to the person who walked into the waiting room.
"Haru, this is Junhi, Sungchan's girlfriend. Sungchan got in a car accident." Inyeon said.
"You're in shock, aren't you?" Haru asked.
"Probably."

It had been a little bit before the doctor came out to say that they could go and see Sungchan and that the surgery went well.

"Hi Neon." Sungchan said as she walked in with the other three.
"Hi Channie. Do you eant me to tell the rest that your here?" Inyeon asked.
"It's fine. I'll be out soon."
"So, why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend? And why did you tell her that I was your sister?" Inyeon questioned.
"First, I was going to tell you but I didn't have the time between school, studying and such. I mean I've had time but I never thought about it much. And second, you're like an older sister, you know." Sungchan laughed.
"I know, but Junhi wouldn't know that!" Inyeon said.

"Okay well, do you guys need a ride?" Doyoung asked.
"Yes please." Junhi responded.
"I'll take Yeon home." Haru said and Doyoung nodded.