🌙31🌙

As expected, Inyeon's friends wanted to come over again.

"We have arrived bitches!" Haechan yelled as he walked into the house.
"I can tell." Inyeon said as the rest followed him inside.

"Okay, so tell us about Haru." Jieun and Somi said as they sat beside Inyeon.
"Well, he's Beomjun's older brother. He thinks it's funny that Beomjun is the protective one. He goes to Neo Tech, but is doing it online right now. And we have another date on tuesday." Inyeon said.
"Holy shit! I'm so excited for you Inyeon!" Somi said happily.
"What does he look like?"
"Brown haor, brown eyes, tall. I hate describing. I wouldn't be surprised if Jeno had a picture."
"What about me?" Jeno asked.
"Do you have a picture of Haru?"
"I have one of both of you." He got out his phone and oulled up a picture.

" He got out his phone and oulled up a picture

"You guys are going to be such a cute couple. And Jeno is ginna be your photographer. Seriously though." Jieun laughed.
"Neon looked so happy! Don't be too happy without us!" Sungchan complained.
"Sungchan, I can no longer tell whether you're just the baby woth attachment issues or if you like her at this point." Mark laughed.
"Obviously I'm the baby with attachment issues."

Inyeon lwft her phine on the couch as she went to help make food in the kitchen. A few minutes later and Renjun walked into the kitchen holding it.
"You got a message from Haru." He said as he handed her phone over.
"Oh, okay then." Inyeon said before she unlocked her phone, not seeing the notification. Turning on her phone she realized that someone already looked at it.

Haru
Are you busy?

Inyeon
No, sorry my friends
had my phone

Haru
It's fine,
I was just wanting to ask
If we could possibly meet tomorrow instead of on Tuesday?
Something came up with my parents.

Inyeon
Yeah I think I could do that

H

aru
I was also thinking about taking you somewhere else, but it's okay if you don't want to go

Inyeon
Im okay with that, my brother and friends? Idk about them

Haru
I,could message Jeno,
But I want it to be a surprise

Inyeon
Okay
He told me to give
you his information
EyeSmile_Jen

Haru
Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow
Bye Inyeon.

Inyeon
Bye Haru

Hey guys, for the Haru and Inyeon shippers, could you guyd give nocknames they could use for each other as well as ship names?

Also, I'm surprised, we've almost made it to 1k reads! So close

- AJ