🌙39🌙

⚠️Read With Caution⚠️

It had been months since they graduated high school. Months since the three siblings moved. And with everyday, his jealousy only grew.

Haru had gotten a job near Inyeon, so one, he'd be close to her nearly everyday, and two, he wanted to save up money to get the two of them their own house.

Today, Haru had to work, as well as her brothers. Being bored and lonely, she asked some of her friends to come over. Unsurprised when Yangyang and Somi said they wouldn't make it, Somi had been very adamant on getting Yangyang to study. Shotaro and Jieun were going on a date, but Inyeon already knew about that. Jaemin was helping Jisung's mom since Jisung and Chenle were doing homework and Jaemin was very close to their family. Renjun, and his new girlfriend, Haeji, were on a trip with his parents. The other three, Haechan, Jeno, and Mark, all replied that they'd be over if they weren't busy. And then Sungchan who didn't respond at all.

Inyeon turned on a movie in her room, the boys already knowing they could walk into the house.

But when would she ever realize that he was coming?

Focused on the movie, Inyeon never noticed when the dark haired boy entered her room.

"Hey, Inyeon." He said, getting her attention. She looked uo and moved over so he could sit next to her and watch the movie with her.
"You've watched this almost a thousand times." He complained playfully.
"I can kick you out right now." She said, not looking away from the screen.

The two had their normal conversations, sitting back on her bed while another movie played.
"Remember that one day when Doyoung called me to come over because he didn't want you to be lonely, and Beomjun came over. How did he ever get your address?" He said.
"I don't know, Mark." Inyeon said.
"None of us know."
"But I am glad he did. I'm sure he would have still came up to talk to me anyways." Inyeon said, shrugging off the topic.
"You and your boyfriend. Do you guys go three days without being right next to each other?" Mark asked.
"No, but if he had a problem with it, then we could figure something out." Inyeon said as she looked over at the boy.
"Have you ever thought about how funny it is? Once Haru came into your life, he's all that matters anymore." Mark said with a sigh.
"What are you talking about?"
"It's always haru this, haru that. You're so blind and I hate it." Mark said.
"Stop talking in riddles. What do you mean I'm blind?" Inyeon asked growing slightly upset at her friends outburst.
"This is what I mean, Inyeon. You've been so busy falling for some guy you met once! You ignored the one that liked you all along!" Mark said, raising his voice.
"What? Who?" Inyeon asked.
"You really are blind." Mark said wirh an annoyed chuckle.
"Mark. What. Are. You. Talking. About." Inyeon said.

Catching the girl off guard, he quickly leaned over and kissed her.

Overcoming the immediate shock, she quickly pushed him away.
"What the hell Inyeon?" He said.
"Get out of my house." She said, voice shaking.
"Yeon, please." Mark began to beg.
"Don't call me that. Leave, Mark." Inyeon said as she began to cry.
"You know what? Fine." He said before angrily leaving her bedroom and her house, slammimg both doors shut.

She knew that Haru was at work and she shouldn't call him, but at the moment, she knew that this would matter more to him.
"Inyeon? Is everything okay?" Haru asked, never receiving a call from her while he was at work.
"Haru...he kis-" haru hung up after hearing the girls voice. He knew something was wrong. Due to being one of the best workers there, eho never missed a day, Haru was able to go to Inyeon with no penalty.

Haru raced to Inyeon's house, going into her house worriedly. He walked in and carefully shut the door. Knowing his girlfriend well, he walked up to her room. Opening the door, he saw the girl with her  knees pulled up sitting in the far corner of her bed, tears streaking down her face.
"Inyeon, what happened?" Haru said as he rushed over.
"I was getting a little bored so I invited some friends over but everyone was busy. But Mark still came. He started to get mad at me. I kept asking him what he meant. He would answer my question. Haru he kissed me." Inyeon cried into her boyfriends shirt.
"I'm going to kill him." Haru muttered.
"Doyoung will beat you to it." Inyeon laughed lightly, looking in her doorway.

"Mark did what?" Doyoung said shocked.
"I don't care if you forgive him. Hos ass will never be back in this damn house. And I will let him know." Doyoung said. The two nodded.
"I'll be back in a bit. I'm going to do something." Doyoung said before leaving.

A few hours passed before Inyeon's phone showed that she had a notification.

Enter Groupchat?

Yes No

_______________________________________

-------------------The Defects--------------------
_______________________________________

DoDo
I swear to god Mark Lee
If I ever catch you in my damn property again or around my sister
I will kill you.

WatermelonBoy
I know.

Teayong
What is going on?

Johnny
I'm guessing it has
something to do with Inyeon

Renjunie
What did you do, Mark?

SunBoy
Well this is interesting.

Dodo
He kissed Inyeon.

Jeno
Are you stupid?

Channie
Poor Neon

Yutaa
Yeah I'm not sticking up
For you this time Mark.

Junguwu
On a scale of fuck up to death penalty
I think you edged a little to close to the latter

NaNa
Doyoung, are you with
Inyeon right now?
Or is she alone?

Dodo
Haru is with her right now

JiJi
I hope Inyeon is okay

LeLe
Jisung, I don't think
That someone who was
Touched in anyway
Without consent
Would be okay

Ten
Doyoung, you should go to your sister.
She might be needing you right now

JaeJae
Does Gong Myung know?

Dodo
I'm gonna call him when I get back home

YY
Where are you?

Dodo
I just left Mark's house.

Shotaro
Oh shit

Exit Groupchat

Yes No