Chapter Seven: My Dad is a Werehog!?

Warning: Themes of weight gain and mild gore present in this chapter. Reader discretion is highly recommended. Especially if you are not fond of seeing anything talk about weight gain, talk about anatomy, or reading about a werehog transformation. You've been warned, and please don't say that I have not warned you of any of this. If you can stomach body horror, great. If not, then do me a favor and turn away. I like you enough not to cause discomfort.

I heard Sonic inhale sharply as if he was stabbed by something. I turned to my left, which was a big mistake on my end. Sonic was doubled over, moaning in pain and clutching his sides. "Alison, run. NOW!" He ordered, his voice becoming more graveled and raspier. It was horrible, but at the same time, I was rooted to the spot. I was unable to turn away; I was petrified. "ALISON!" Sonic screamed, snapping me out of my paralysis. I could hear bones crackling and his anatomy rearranging itself in a horrible way. 

It was too late for me to do anything. I turn to run away only to find the door blocked by a gigantic, clawed, light blue hand. The nails glinted in the moonlight in a horrid way. Then I felt something wrap itself around my waist. I immediately tried to squirm, thinking that it was Huggy Wuggy coming to grab me earlier. I could not be more wrong in my life.

I glanced down to find two furry, dark blue arms wrapped around my waist. I immediately tried kicking and squirming loose. The last thing that wanted to give me a hug tried eating my face off, and I was not too keen on doing that again. I tried to scream, but that was when I heard Sonic's new voice rasp in my ear. It was graveled, soft, and very hungry as it whispered, "Don't look, sweetheart." Being the dumbass I was, I looked, and I nearly screamed.

I found myself gazing at a werehog that was nearly six times my size. His emerald green eyes had a glint of unspoken power shining within his pupils. His fur was a dark blue save for his light blue chest. His muzzle was just mere centimeters away from my face and something told me that this thing does not see me as his daughter, but rather his dinner. He rasped, "What a tender little hedgehog. My favorite sight on a full moon has to be the sight of you." He paused, expecting me to say something sarcastic. I was too shell shocked and scared to do much. So, the giant werehog shrugged and purred, "Well, beauty is within the eye of the beholder... and I can't take my eyes off of you, sweetheart." His oversized finger caressed my cheek as he said this. His sharp, long nails gently traced my face. I had a bad feeling that he is contemplating on eating me.

I finally found the courage to say something. I managed to spit out, "D-dad?"

The werehog lifted me to eye level and murmured, "Yes, Puddie?" I tried to say something else, but nothing came out. "Must be a nasty surprise seeing me like this. You never thought that your own dad, the hedgehog who paints us as evil to protect you from the pain... would be a werehog Alpha." Sonic commented, his voice now graveled and honeyed at the same time. I shivered, nodding because he was right: all of those horrible stories Sonic tells me about werehogs were merely just him trying to protect me from becoming one of them. But it now explained everything about his behavior on the full moon, especially after a full moon.It explained why he was moody after a particularly rough full moon, how he was keen on other's emotions, and it explained why he does not let me kiss him good night on certain nights. He added, keeping his voice low, "I've waited a long time to do this, since I know that you'll have a craving to know more about me. But first thing's first, let me give you a little time to get some meat on your bones. I don't like biting underweight hedgehogs." I whimpered in terror at the sound of that. Sonic chuckled, purring, "I have just the perfect werehog for the job." Then he yelled, his voice booming, "KAYLA! COME HERE PLEASE!"

I flinched at the sudden loud command, shocked at the power his voice carried. At least he used please. I noted as I noticed something smaller than Sonic slink out of the shadows easily. It was definitely a werehog, but just a bit more well-built. I could plainly see that this werehog was female. She purred, "Yes, your majesty?" I felt that there was something familiar in that growl.

Sonic whispered something in the female werehog's ear, and she chuckled. "You know what to do, dear. Use your special ability." Sonic purred to the female werehog. Then he turned to me, and he growled, "Why didn't you listen to me?" His eyes were trained on my face, and he moved closer, his cleats clacking against the floor. "Well?" Sonic pressed; his muzzle close to mine.

"I got scared." I mumbled, ashamed. Sonic's expression changed from angry to contemplating as soon as those three words left my mouth. Then he did something unexpected: Sonic licked my cheek. I squeaked, terrifed.

"It's alright, dear." He murmured.

I shivered when Sonic turned to Kayla and commanded, "Kayla, take this beautiful hedgehog to your abode and use your ability on her. She's a bit too thin right now and I am worried about her getting injured." His voice was graveled, but also really soft. There was something pleasant and trusting about that voice, but I could not pinpoint what it was for the life of me.

I regained my senses and yelled at Sonic, "When were you planning on telling me that you are a werehog!?" I shoved him close to my face and yelled, "How the FUCK did you manage to hide the fact that you are a werehog? Had it crossed your mind that I will always see you as my dad!?"

Sonic growled, "Watch your step. I was trying to protect you from getting hurt. But I guess it is unavoidable." He wrapped his arms around me and purred, "Very well. You want to know what it is like to be a werehog? How about I make you a princess in my pack? Since I am a werehog Alpha and a royal for that matter, I can make sure that you get all of the attention you need."

I lowered my voice a lot, whispering, "You're a lycan?"

"Yes." Sonic whispered back. Then he gave me a hearty pat on the back. "Now go see Kayla."

I tried to argue, "But-!"

"Do you want to be a werehog or not?" Sonic's question was blunt and to the point. So, I gave the only answer I could think of. I didn't realize that a few sentences would change my life forever. To all of you younger kids reading my tale, remember that before agreeing to something, always read the fine print.

"Yes, Daddy. I will be honored to join your pack." I replied, staring the werehog Alpha dead in the eyes.

He chuckled as he placed me down. Kayla lead me away, purring in my ear, "Let's go, dear."