Age aint nun but a number babygirl

We was all chatting till I looked over to the double door of erotic city, I was curious and actually thought about going and I did start to feel horny, everytime i would close my legs that sensation hits, i was horny "takayla come on I wanna see what's in the other club," I grab her hand, "alright talk to you later lavender," he head towards the door and get our bracelet scanned, the doors open and two I guess couples walk passed us, "girl the viagra kickin in?" She asks I nodded giggling we open the door and my eyes went wide, I couldn't believe the sight I seen, "what the fuck?!" I said out loud "hehe.. this side is the public sex area and a whooole lot more nudity," she smirks.

Public sex!!! Oh my fucking god I couldn't believe this shit. I walk down the steps and I can see quite some people fucking in these glass rooms, some women are even getting figured at the booths, I can't even believe the sight I seen, "gawdamn all these big ass dicks," I said in shock "mhm told you girl," I can feel myself get horny due to the viagra, "imma go see if I can find some dick girl I'm to damn horny," she says I smirk "alright go ahead bitch," she walks away leaving me to my own accord, I walk up the steps to look at the people who were currently getting their freak on. One girl was giving head to this man who looked like a Russian mafia boss.

She passes them to a few others, she licks her lips feeing her kitty purring in wetness from looking at the couples gettin their freak on but now I felt lonely, I'm starting to rethink my decision on waitin fo a nigga to be in love with, I might just take the risk. I curiously walk to the next glass room that had a gold and black aesthetic to it, three others were watching in lust and admiration. She looks at the wavy hair girl get fucked missionary with his hand around her neck, he was giving her hard fast strokes that was leaving breathless, malaiya didn't realize she was standing there watching lustfully to, her mouth drooled in thirst her pussy got wetter and more aroused.

She slick wishes that was her now, she notices the guys dreads and it looks a lot like the one she seen before, she gasps I think he was the one, those bumps or something that's all around his torso looked the same. My mouth dropped when I realize I walked in on him fucking some girl by accident. She tilts her head a little before she realizes he was looking at her, her heart stopped when she realizes he was looking directly at her, so she walked away, "fuck!" I grunted in embarrassment, I can't believe it, what am doing? Now I want to fuck and loose my virginity! Now I'm embarrassed cuz the nigga I accidentally walked in on is the same nigga fucking this girl now.

I decided to go find takayla to only see her getting her shit railed by nice chocolate skinned hubby, he even had waves. I smirked before walking away, luck her I guess. I walk down the small steps while two men stared at me with lust "damn girl, you walking around looking a fine piece of chocolate mm!" One smirks he stood up walking behind him, "oh really?" I smirked "mhm, lemme have you for the one night mami, I'll make sure to take care of that pretty pussy," he says, a deep chuckle came from behind me as the guy looks up huffing "she's already taken man, go find some other bitch," I raise a brow "who you calling a bitch!" I checked him "it seems you just fucked up you session nigga get the fuck on," I turn around to realize it was the nigga with the dreads.

My mouth parted "go fuck somewhere else nigga before I fuck yo ass up," he threatened the man sucked his teeth before walking away "you got a poor choice in men shawty," he said I smack my lips "it was not like I was gonna let him hit," I said he stares down at me, I couldn't tell how he was feeling or thinking, I just felt so little for how tall he is, "you like the little show I put on for you princess?" He asks with a teasing tone "m-maybe" I stuttered? I fucking stuttered?! "Well I should say second show, you missed half of the first one before,"he smirked, malaiya was left flabbergasted, he seen her accidentally walk in, now she felt really embarrassed.

He chuckles "don't worry ma ian trippin, you look new around here too, what's yo name?" He asks "malaiya and yea I um am a bit new, my best friend introduced me to this shit," I said he chuckles "you best friend must be a real freak then," he says "what's your name?" I ask "I go by the name killmonger," he said "killmonger? What does that mean?" I ask "ion think you wanna know that baby girl," he says his voice was making her heart races in laps, he was fine as hell, he looked strong, his nearly exposed chest along with a few golden chains sparkle in the dim lights. He walks over to the bar.

I follow him "whatchu want babygirl?" He asks "patron" I answer, while he ordered some drinks I checked it his looks, his strong demeanor can be felt, looked dominate but she really wanted to know what those bumps on his body was, he must be 6'4 or some because he's taller then her, she was tiny. He gave off a gangster aurora when he scared that other man away from me, I guess he's known around here. "Whatchu lookin at mamas?" I blinked out of my thought as he smirked at me "nothin" I said he passes my drink, "you ain't drug it did you?" I ask half joking, "hell naw, if you think I'm them type of niggas you got the wrong one shawty," I chugged some of it down.

"What makes you wanna be at a sex club? Yo nigga not giving you good dick?" He asks I shake my head "no ion have a man.. I uhh.. actually am a virgin but I guess that'll be changed if I find the right one," I said hesitant, he chuckles leaning onto the counter a bit more while he checked my body out "you a virgin? I see you have respect you ain't gone give it up easily to a nigga, I respect that, but why you come to a sex club if you're a virgin?" He asks "well my best friend dragged me out my dorm, but i guess it paid off I'm actually finna give this crazy side a chance," I shrug.

"You ready for that babygirl? Don't feel pressured because yo best friend dragged you here," he asks studying me, he was trying to see her response and she was going to respond I shrug "well I'm actually thinking about saying fuck it and get my cherry popped, since the right nigga ain't come in my love life," I said, he bites his lips "you wanna get to know this wild side ma, I can give you all the experiences one by one," he stood up now walking up to me, malaiya had to look all the way up at him, she gulps a little as she watches him towering over her so dominantly, "how old you is?" He asks "20" I answered "damn so you drinkin underag," he smirks "it's not like you have never drunk alcohol underage before," I said, "how old are you killmonger?" I ask "26" i cock a brow "damn you seven years older then me," I said.

"What what's the matter? Never fucked with a nigga way older then you?" He smirks cockily "naw but damn 26," he chuckled deeply as he lowered himself his face getting closer to hers, his lips were parted noticing his gold grills peaking. My hands begin to shake a little, this man was making her nervous, VERY nervous and he could sense it, "ain't nothin but a number babygirl," he placed his hands on her thigh.