Training

Erik decided to train me today, so we were in the training room

Erik decided to train me today, so we were in the training room. Erik decided to be goofy and put on his jaguar suite. I roll my eyes grunting "ain't fair nigga get out the suite," I said, "naw princess, you good," he chuckled, i cross my arms. Before grabs my legs taking me down "erik!" I yelled, I grab his neck "aye aye chill," he says that's when I got the upper hand to switch our position now I was on top of him chuckling "pinned ya again," I smirked,  he chuckled biting his lip, I stand up  walking to our room taking my hair out of a ponytail, "have you reconsidered?"  I ask "what?" He asks going into the bathroom, "if we are going to stay her or move back to Cali," I said.

It was a minute of silence making me look back at the bathroom door, I walk over as he pops out "I don't know, you wanted to do your nursing career, you worked hard to get that degree and pass nursing school," he said "I'll just figure out something here if that's the case I'll just ask t'challa," I said, he sighed looking into the mirror "ion know yet," he said, "let's go explore, I still haven't seen much of wakanda," I said, I put a crop top and some leggings. I wrap my hair in a bun and watch Erik put a shirt on and some jeans. I grab his hand pulling him out the room "damn girl hold on," he says I giggle.

We walked around seeing how everyone was at peace, just chillin walking around, working etc. a lot peaceful cooperative then America. I would get some odd stares and whispers from some people and side eyes so I just figured it's because they know what happened back at the castle. Rumors spread quickly, it ain't surprising they would know. Erik felt uncomfortable as he wouldn't go nowhere neither walk off to see anything if I'm not in front of him. "You wanna go back we can?" I offered he shakes his head "I'm good mal he says, "you sure?" I ask he leans down a little and kiss the top of my head "I'm good," he said.

I looked over and spotted a particular women, who dotted designs on her face that looked beautiful, she was staring straight at me and I didn't know why? "Aye baby they got some good food," Erik says making me look at him "I'm not hungry right now," I said I lookee back and she was gone, "you okay? Whatchu lookin at?" He asks "I'm good, I just saw a women over there but she ain't there nomo, that's weird as fuck," I said "prolly just hallucinating baby," he says he looks down at the kimoyo beads and see t'challa pop up, "shuri needs you in her lab," he says "for what?" He asks, "don't worry about it just bring your butt here," shuri says in the background.

Erik smirks shaking his head "mhm" Erik grabs my hand taking us back to the kingdom, walking down the spiral staircase I peeped t'challa and shuri lookin get something. "Oh hood you brought malaiya," she says getting excited, "what you tryna experiment on us now cuz?" Erik asks "the suite, I developed a force field that kinda makes a magnetic pulse field," she said, I walk over to he mannequins to look at the different suites. "Don't touch that," shuri says to Erik, she puts something on my wrist, I looked at it and it was claws golden, like Erik's suite. "What are you doing shuri?" I ask.

She walks by the mannequin "I'm working on something new, tell it go on," she smirked once I did it shift into a suite form,  I looked at my  hands and realized they were like claws, the suite is just like Erik's. "Damn," Erik smacks my ass I turn around and slap his chest, "okay erik want you to hit her in the stomach," shuri says "I'm sorry what?" I ask "I created a new tech similar to my brothers," she says out of nowhere he hits me and I hit him back "ow! She said do it," he says, "look, it redistributes when you hit it again, so I need you to hit in the same direction," shuri says.

I glared at Erik "I'm not gone hit you that hard," he says, once he goes to hit it again he flies back, I burst out laughing "you-imma fuck you up," Erik says, I couldn't help but laugh wheezing and everything "that's what you get-ahh," I giggle when he picks me up, "you okay baby?" I ask wheezing he side eyes "shut up," he said, afterwards erik was in the shower, I laid in bed tired. "Aye" I hear Erik shout I look back as he walks out butt ass naked with towel wrapped around him and he soaking wet "you getting the floor wet Erik what the hell," I said.

"Ion care bring yo ass in here," he says.

I smack my lips "bring yo ass," he grabs my ankles yanking me down to him "erik!" I whined, "you supposed to be taken a shower with me the hell," he says "okay you big baby, gawdamn," I huff standing up, he takes my shorts off instantly "bae-hold up gawdamn," I said, "you movin to slow," this man has no patience, I take the rest of my clothes off and throw it at him, I put hair up. He grabs my ass pulling me into the shower "nigga if Youn stop," he grabs my neck putting me up against the shower wall, he stares at me menacingly, "loose that attitude," he said "you the one rushing me," I said back.

He lifts me up having his arms under my legs to make them go wider, I bite my lip smirking.