You'll be safe

So far erik has been teaching me how to shoot gun and honestly I got better, still need practice, he damn near been "training" me almost all day, it was almost night time and I still was overthinking and scared

So far erik has been teaching me how to shoot gun and honestly I got better, still need practice, he damn near been "training" me almost all day, it was almost night time and I still was overthinking and scared. Erik already had his duffel bag packed and I was anxious, Erik could tell the sway I was breathing and my leg was bouncing up and down. "You want some dick?" He casually asks by the door of the bedroom I look up and got up erik smirked "mhm I knew you wanted some dick, that'll calm you down come here," he grabs my ass pulling me to him.

After damn near all night of crazy sex me and Erik took a shower and finally laid in bed. Erik had to leave in a few hours and still my mind is racing, I don't want him to go, but why am I feeling this way? Like I can't be on my own without a nigga behind me, I don't know what's wrong with me but I feel as though I have feelings for him, i look at him as he slept, beginning to realize, how lucky of bitch I was to even have him be around me like this, usually I'd think he's be gone after the first hit but he been spoiling me and protecting me, taking me places I never been too, I guess that's what a dom does?

I play with his beard a little, I kiss his lips "go to sleep babygirl," I jumped a little, I didn't expect him to even be awake, I wrap my leg around his waist, starting to go to sleep. His arm wrapped around me. Erik had woken up early in the morning to get something for malaiya, he recognizes she might have separation anxiety so she doesn't t like being alone, it's quite obvious the way she didn't ants him to leave and go especially after that night of the invasion, she was now cling to him and felt safe so she's starting to try on his protection. But he has a mission and that mission was wakanda.. but he still wanted to keep her safe, he has few of his dawgs he worked in the force with to watch over her and if need be she would go stay with Jessica if she really started to be scared.

He buys this big sized teddy bear that was her height, he even had the people put a recorder in there with his voice so when she feels lonely she could squeeze it and it would play, he drove back and sprayed his mens prada cologne all over the teddy bear since that was her favorite perfume she liked on him beside the shea butter spray. Erik quietly open the front door and turned around hearing cars, he pulls his gun out from behind him ready to shoot but turns out it was Jamal, Jessica,tiara and marshal. He huffs "damn who got you actin like that?" Jamal tease "nigga shut up," Erik smirked "where she at?" Tiara asks with kind of an attitude which made Erik side eye her "in room most likely sleep still," he said.

"Aww you got her a teddy bear, this the first time I ever seen you act like this inna long while," Jessica smirked erik playfully rolls his eyes, "Erik finally had girl? Damn he still got it," marshal said "Nigga I always been had it," Erik says. He walks in and looks in the room malaiya was still asleep, Erik placed the bear down and walked over to her "malaiya wake up," he shakes her a little "wake up babygirl, come on," Erik tapes her butt she groans "wake up baby I'm finna leave in 20 minutes," he said.

She wakes up still tired "what?" She asks "wake up I'm leavin inna bit," he said, She leans up, "nowww" she whines "yea babygirl come on I have a friend you gone stay with till I come get you," he said "who?" She questioned "her name Jessica, she works with me in the military, she'll watch over you, put some clothes on," he says, she gets up and puts on her a crop top hoodie. Soon she has her hair tied up with all her bags and suitcase, she didn't notice the teddy bear because she was still tired, she walks out the front door seeing a like four people outside by their cars. Erik followed behind with his bag putting them in his car.

She puts her bags in Jessica's van, meanwhile tiara looks malaiya up and down before strutting her way over to Erik, "so why you got us babysitting this girl?" Tiara question "Jessica lettin her stay at her place yo ass go back to yours since you wanna have a attitude bitch I only asked to ass one fuckin favor and you know it was about her," Erik said glaring at her "nigga I don't care! I'm surprised you even be actin like you care about the bitch when all you do-" he grabbed her neck slamming her against the car aggressively "watch your fucking mouth!" His snapped "yo Erik chill man," marshal sighed already knowing how his was gone go.

"Erik stop," malaiya said.

After hearing malaiya's voice his grip loosens allowing her to breath, he shoves her glaring dagger at her ass, Erik already regretted calling this bitch to do anything. "Getcho ass on bitch," he said to her, she smacks her lips getting in the car and leaving "y'all stay frighten like damn couple," Jamal said malaiya eyes Jamal then Erik "when was we even a couple? She's a slut," he rolls his eyes, "alright let's go you gotta head out inna basically 10 minutes," Jessica says getting into her car. Malaiya gets in the back of the car, Erik soon opens the door revealing the big teddy bear he got for her, "here ma.. this for when you get scared aight?" She holds it pressing her nose against the fur smelling the cologne she loved.

"You gone be safe, imma come get you," he said to her she nodded "Ite, you better come back," he chuckles "i am you forgot who i was," she smiles, he gives her one last kiss before stepping back and closing the door. She looks at him as Jessica drives off, she watches him slowly get farther away and she can feel her waterworks building up, once he get out of sight by the trees, she hugged the teddy starting to slowly cry. Jessica notices and kind of figured she was just scared.

1 hour later

Malaiya was settled in a guest room Jessica gave her, she barely left the room, not that she was scared or didn't trust Jessica, Jessica was actually kind and sweet unlike tiara, it's just she doesn't like bein in new places like this by herself, Erik was officially gone wherever he was to deal with the special oops or whatever, Jessica calls Erik, laying on the couch watching tv "Wassam, is malaiya okay?" He asks "yea we just got here, but I notice she ain't leave the room, damn near at all, she got anxiety or some?" She asks "yea she does, she'll warm up just give her Atleast two days,"he said Jessica nodded.