Dont leave me

After that whole fiasco we stopped towards a I guess abandoned car place that had old unused cars or damaged cars

After that whole fiasco we stopped towards a I guess abandoned car place that had old unused cars or damaged cars. Erik kiss the side of my head "when I give you the cue, shoot," he said in my ear, I look at him, he gives my a gun, I huff as we get out the van, i walk behind him "you always sub to the cia?" Erik asks "ehh kinda.. but when I get back to Joburg I'll make sure both of you get paid," he says walking tot he other side of the plane, Lisa eyes both me and Erik before rolling her eyes, she really gettin on my nerves, if Erik means shoot her ass I will.

"Oh Ian worried bout the money dawg, on your way back just drop of off to wakanda," Erik said, wakanda? "Oh you don't wanna go there boy," klaue said "oh I do," Erik glances at me noddin his head, I pull out my gun shooting the guy down, Lisa drops down pull I her pistol while klaue glares at Erik with his gun aimed at him, "drop it!" He orders pointing his gun at me, I look at Erik, Lisa aims her gun at me smirking, "drop the gun now!" Klaue yells I smack my lips raising my hand but I had trick up my sleeve. I swiftly aim my gun at Lisa shooting her in the eye before erik pulls the trigger shooting klaue in his shoulder.

Erik runs off after klaue while I walked to Lisa, she was definitely dead after she literally was shot in the eye. I take a deep breath as I hear another gun set of gunshots by the other cars. "Erik!" I shouted, I walk to Erik while klaue was struggling in the ground, "you really want to go to wakanda? They're savages, this is what they do to people like us," he shows some type of car on his neck while Erik was unfazed by it "Ian worry bout that, check this out," he pulls his sleeve up "each one if for a kill," he said "to them you'll just be an outsider you're crazy thinkin you can walk in there," he said.

Erik pulls his lip down showing a glowing symbol, "ohhh to think you're some crazy American," he chuckles deeply before Erik shoots him dead, I look at him shock, "Erik, you're-you're from wakanda?" I ask he looks at me "naw.. I'm not, I wasn't born there," was all he said before grabbing klaue's dead body, I hug myself "what else have you not told me?" I ask, he ignores me, he puts klaue in a body bag before looking at Lisa's dead body, he was surprised malaiya was able to make a good shot like that. "Erik! You're wakandan and never told me shit! You're name prolly not even your actual name for all I know," I argue "malaiya just drop it!" He yells slamming his fist on the car.

I felt myself on verge of tears I don't know why I just felt hurt by the fact he never told me this. "Imma have Jessica come get you," he said "what! You're leaving me!" I said he huffs "Erik why? Again! Tell me the fucking truth are you even workin fo the cia like you said you was, doing all this shit obviously not," I said "malaiya you got one more time," he warns "you literally don't even want to tell me the fuckin truth then leave me here to go all the way to wakanda for some dumbass reaso-" he aggressively push me up against the car glaring at me "watch your fucking mouth, Youn kno half of the shit I been through, don't fucking play with me malaiya," he said.

"You know what..fuck you," I push him off me, I throw the gun somewhere walking away, "go ahead and walk away just like the rest of them bitches do," he said, I stopped in my tracks "who the fuck you callin a bitch Nigga!" I shouted he grabs me but I try to get out of his grip "get off me bitch!" I said "shut up! You want the truth?! I spent years of training and fighting just to get to wakanda to avenge my father who was murdered by my own uncle! They ain't do shit for the motherfuckers who look like us!" He spats, I whined wanting out of grip.

"But you wouldn't understand that, I told you this shit because I knew that motherfucker would question you if he knew me," he said "what do you thought if I knew who you really fuckin was I would snitch?!" I question "ion trust tellin nobody shit, since you ain't even from the streets to know what shii goes down with trust," he said I roll my eyes leaning up, "N'jadaka udaku" he blurts out I continue to stare at the other car, "that's my wakandan name, ion by that shit, barely claim since these bitches who's supposed to be my family don't claim me, they left me, my daddy own brother murdered him in cold blood and left me!" He said.

"I was left to fight on my gawdamn own and it was straight hell! But yea, right.. I'm obligated to tell you shii ion tell nobody because it's personal to me," he said "never said that," I spoke, "now you know, there happy.. you wanted to know this shit there you go," he said walking backwards,  I begin to cry before walking off, i wrist was grabbed I jerked it forward not even in the mood for him to touch me but he spun me around and kissed me, it took me a good second to kiss back. I pull away glaring at him still "I'm sorry fo yellin at you, it's just a lot of shii I gotta deal wit," he said, I crossed my arms "but you don't trust me.. yea okay,"I said.

He sighed, "look at me," he nudged my chin, I look up at him "imma come back for you..okay?" He whispered soon Jessica pulls up curiously watching us "don't leave me erik," I said he pecks my lips "imma come back for you okay," he said deeply.