Erotic city

The midnight drive was soothing but I wondered why Erik had me wear this outfit for? It sure ain't Halloween, what else? Erik didn't bother to tell more in fact it's his usual "you'll see" thing so I didn't even ask, I realized we were down this m...

The midnight drive was soothing but I wondered why Erik had me wear this outfit for? It sure ain't Halloween, what else? Erik didn't bother to tell more in fact it's his usual "you'll see" thing so I didn't even ask, I realized we were down this memorable street in LA, we pull in and it was the sex club we were in, nice he parks I go to open the door but he smacks my thigh giving me a stern look I left the handle go as he gets out, he opens my door and helps me out. As Erik makes me go in front of him we walk pass the line and the girls were wide eyed mouths dropping, it weirded me out but I figured Erik would be well known here and all the bitches wanted him and wanted a taste of him but they know they can't have it.

As the bouncer spots us he opens the  gates and let's us in, Erik grabs my hand leading me to erotic city, "I wanna drink daddy," I said "what type baby?" He asks, "paradise," I said he looks at the female bartender requesting the drink she nodded and smirked but I peeped that look she gave Erik which made me glare at her she looks at me but quickly looked away as she finished making the drink she hands it over and I took it, right as I go to drink it erik grabs my wrist stopping me "what?" I ask he takes the drink to look at it and you can see the fading sizzle go away and that made both of us look at her.

"Did you put some in her drink?" He questions.

She opens her mouth but nothing comes out, I stand up "bitch did you try to drug me?!" I shouted, the people begin to look over at us, "what's the problem sir?" Another bartender comes over "she just put some in my girl drink," Erik said "I am so sorry about that, we'll handle the situation right away," he said taking the women away, "the fuck," I said, Erik stood up as lavender comes by smirking "hey luv, long time no see," she says "oh hey lavender, could you make me a paradise please?" I ask "I gotcha, anything for you sir?" She asks Erik "hurricane on the rocks," he says she nods and begins making our drinks she hands me my drink and his.

"It looks like you already got bitches envying you girl," lavender says.

"At this point, just had one of ya bartenders tryna drug me," I said, "what? Who?" She asks "I don't know the bitch name but some guy I assume who is the manager or whatever took her away," I shrug, ""mmcht, can't trust everybody up in this club, especially when you walkin around with the man the bitches want," she smirked, I put my drink down and got up "it was nice seeing you again lavender," I said "Mm you too girl," she says then goes to attend to another customer, Erik stands up grabbing my hand "you ready to show these Niggas that you mine?" He questioned I nodded "yes what?" His lip was so close to mine "yes daddy" I responded back lustfully staring into his eyes.

He leads me down to this room closing the door, I had to realize we were in an open room with big windows for people to see, this was a big step into the bdsm world and I don't think I'm ready for it or Atleast that's what my overthinking mind is telling me, Erik begin pulling some toys out, "go ahead and take your clothes off," he says, i untie my outfit and slide it off my body, "mamas, look at me," he nudged my chin, I look up at him "you wanna do this shit? Lemme know," he asks wanting full consent, that last thing he doesn't wanna do is make her feel pressured not scared or uncomfortable, she knew to this whole thing but she wanted to see it and experience it, but number one thing in bdsm is consent on everything, not just sex overall anything you do that leads to down it period, you need consent on both sides, I nodded my head he pecks her lips "just let me know, don't feel pressured bout nun," he already had his shirt off he unbuckled his pants walking towards me he grabs my neck "get on your knees and open that mouth," he says, I drop to my knees giving him and innocent yet so lustful and alluring look, I grab his boxers pulling them down.

"Please let me suck it daddy?" I ask.

I kiss his tip going down and stuck out my tongue gliding it back up "please daddy? Please?" I beg he chuckles deeply gripping my hair "keep your hands down and don't move it," he says I do as he command swirling my tongue around his tip moaning, he thrusts into my mouth open my as wide as I can allowing him to get deeper. "Mhm that's a good girl takin this big phat dick in yo tight little throat," he bites down on his lip holding in the moans and grunts, I moan staring up at him teary eyed, I feel rub on my clit aching for it's attention erik gave me a tap on my face "stop touchin, Ian tell you to play with my pussy did I?!" I grunt.

He thrusts a few more times before his warm seed drips down my throat, "swallow all of it, open your mouth," he said I open my mouth "mhm, stand up," he commands I did so but pouted he pushes back on the bed "you gone be a good girl for daddy?" I nodded he smacks my thigh "open your mouth," this was no longer Erik it was killmonger, his eyes dilated and his chest tight, he gripped my thigh tightly "yes daddy-ohhh" I beg, as he circles my clit "Ian givin you the dick yet, put this in yo mouth," he hovered the cherry over my mouth as I took it, he spreads my legs wider to get a better view of my leaking cunt, he kissed my thigh getting closer but putting his mouth on my warm pussy which made me more impatient.

"Mm daddy please, imma be good girl," I beg.

"Naw shut yo ass up, you gone wait," he said, I whine he smacks my thigh a lil harder making me flinch "you think I'm fuckin playin witchu? Huh?" I shake my head, his fingers swirled against my hole teasingly I squealed as my legs instinctively close from the amount pleasure spiking in my body receiving a slap to my thigh making me open it again "ahhh daddyyy! Please I'm a good girl, pleas fuck," I gasp, "oh you a good girl all of a sudden huh? You a good girl?" I nodded eagerly "fuck fuck fuuuuck!" I moan, Erik was tongue fuckin the fuck out of my pussy, it was only just getting started, Erik pulls away licking the juices off of his lip, I try to get up but my shaking and twitching legs weren't letting me move as much, "d-daddy uhh fuck," I moan, I try to turn my body but my legs was  just not working.

Erik chuckled pulling my ass up making me arch my back, "show these bitches who dick this belong to," he said outloud before smacking my ass, I groan reaching under me and back to grab him and started to back up against allowing the tip to slide in, I gasp looking up to the ceiling "uhhnnn fuck" I go back a little hard as he rubs his hand over my ass biting on his lip "mmhm! Throw that fuckin ass back on this dick girl, fuckin wet ass pussy soakin my dick," he smacks it, I grunt throwing it back but what I wasn't realizing was the fact there was people watching, mostly it was females, pissed off jealous bitches who stared at me in pure envy and jealousy.

It seems to gain me more confidence as I throw it back more, Erik smirks peeping the sudden change of flow, "this yo dick?" I nodded biting my lip "mhmm" I moan, "who this dick belong to princess?" He starts moving his hips to my flow, the clapping of skin get more louder "me daddy, fuck that's my fuckin dick uhhh yuhh," I moan, "got all these bitches watchin wishin they could get this dick," he said "but they can't daddy ohh fuck!" I yell out once he starts pounding me taking me off guard, i moan grabbing his putting his two fingers my mouth sucking on them while me back arching me up, "fuck this pussy finna make me  give you a baby, have no business bein this fuckin good bitch," he wrapped his finger around my neck pulling me upwards a bit.

"Ohhh daddy fuck meee! Gawd daddy, it feels so fuckin good daddy... ohh fuck my pussy uuup!" I groan but the pleasure caught my breath to much I almost forgot to breathe, I try to ride through this orgasm this damn man was putting me through and it was gettin to be to much but i wasn't gonna back down. "You like bein a slut for daddy huh? Like gettin fucked when a whole bunch of motherfuckas watchin," he taunts in my ear "daddy I'm gonna cum please let me cum," I beg but his ego was to high to even let me he just went deeper threatening if I cum I would be getting fucked all night at this club.

Will I be the one to test? no but it was to hard to hold in and he just loves seeing me struggle doing so, the tight grip on my ass let me know he was very close and the change off strokes, they started getting sloppy and harder, "daddy I can't hold it just fucking let me cum," i grunted he leans up me I could see his hard glare as he bit down on his lip, I gripped his waist but he slapped my hand away "cum on this dick!" He said in my ear I shivered moaning, he bites down on my neck till I cum he followed right after as he smacks my ass one last time.

"E-Erik" I stuttered, he flips me around and wraps something around before picking me up. Once we arrived to the private room erik