Infertile?

Three months go by and it's hard, I just had a miscarriage, I don't know how, I was healthy, I wasn't stressed. So I decided to go to a doctor, "okay I have run some tests, it is apparent that there's early of infertility," she says, my mouth dropped on disbelief "infertility? No-no it can't be, I-" I covered my mouth as tears fell, "it is just possible that the sperm didn't develop properly but I will schedule you for another appointment within a week and a half that's good?" She asks I nodded, after I got from the doctors I wipe my eyes trying to calm myself because I don't want anyone to see me crying, "what is wrong?" I hear a voice asks startling me.

I turn around and it was okoye " nothing, it's just a lot of stuff is on my mind," I shrugged "hm.. where's n'jadaka?" She asked, "in his room," I said, she didn't nothing but she left once she was notified to go to the throne room, I wipe my eyes and got myself together before I go see Erik, I couldn't. I took a deep breath walking into the bedroom, I didn't see him "erik?" I called I looked around and he wasn't there, he must've went to the throne too. I get in bed and decided to sleep, after an hour erik had came and he got in the bed to cuddle with me. I woke up randomly and realized it was night time .

Erik was asleep against my neck, I sighed, how was I going to tell him I'm infertile? I can't have kids? I can't..give him a child, I wanted one, but naw that dream just became a memory. I turn looking at Erik, "baby" i whispered, "baby?" I rub his arm, he twitched in his sleep "Erik" i whispered, "hm" his dark raspy voice somehow startled me, I took a deep breath "I have somethin to tell you," I said, "wassup?" He kissed my neck, "I found out I'm infertile," I said, "what?!" He leans up quickly "I can't have kids, I have another appointment next week to check if anything changes but my percentage is high," I said.

He brushed my hair out my face, "I wanted to surprise you before but I ended up having a miscarriage, i don't know why, I was healthy," I said, he kissed the top of my head "baby don't blame yourself, your body may not be ready, it isn't time, it'll all come together within time ojay?" I nodded, he kissed my lips softly.

In the morning, I noticed queen Ramonda was talking with Erik a lot, she seemed content and even laughed at something's he says which made me smile, seeing him happy able to connect with the rest of his family, after all that he's been through he deserves happiness. "Lost in thought hm?" T'challa walks next to me, I chuckle silently "it happens a lot," I said, he looks at Erik and his mother, "n'jadaka has changed alot since y'all been here, he's doing a lot better," he says, I nodded "yea, he's still going through grief, since he wasn't able to do it growing up, he's been through a lot," I said, "I just hate how my father caused all of this and kept a secret about it, the fact he was left nobody growing up, his hurt and judgement on wakanda and us were valid," he says.

"Don't blame yourself t'challa," I said.

I looked at Erik when he calls my name for me to come over, I walk over to him "n'jadaka here tells me you graduated nurse school?" I nodded "yes I have," I said "do you wish to be one of our nurses here? We love to have extra hands?" She asks with a small smirk, I smiled excitedly nodding my head "yes" erik chuckles wrapping his arms around my waist, "I will have one of our heads of healing quarters to talk to you," she says, "thank you so much," I said she hugs me, Erik takes my hand leading me somewhere, "you welcome babygirl, I told my auntie how hard you worked to graduate nursing school and I hoped she would br able to have you hired, can be Savin lives," he said.

"Thanks baby, you didn't have to," I hug him, he kissed my head "I want more then just a thank you from you ma" he winks I hissed shoving him playfully, "you think I'm playin too," he said, i just smiled shaking my head, he deadly grips my ass leading me to the bedroom, after he closes the door he gave me a menacing lustful look I could feel it on my back. "Take them clothes off!" He said, I do as told, "how should you thank daddy, hm? Should I get that pretty little mouth or should I get that deep ocean of a pussy you got," he said, circling me slowly, I didn't have a answer I just looked at the ground but that earned a pop from him "that was a question," he said.

"My mouth daddy" I answered "killmonger, it ain't daddy this time," he corrects standing in front of me "my mouth killmonger," I repeated, "Drop" he commands, I dropped down to my knees, he unbuckled his belt work unzipping his pants I pull it down for him and was greeted by his hard erection, I placed kissed up his shaft feeling the hardness and his veins, I open my mouth and stuck my tongue out "that's a good slut," he slightly thrusts his dick into my mouth slowly first so I can get used to it then that's when he started thrusting in my mouth fucking my throat, i try my best to take my pants off but I was struggling due to his dick bein down my throat.

I groan  staring up at him "look at you, bein a lil slut fo daddy, you a slut fo daddy?" I try to nod with "mhm" as I moan, "keep doin that shii I'm gone buss this load down yo throat, shit!" He hissed, he knees buckled he started getting closer, I pulled away leaving him looking down me irritated "I want it all over my body daddy, paint me" I said trying to catch my breath, he strokes himself faster as he grips my hair forcing me to look up at bit, "give it to me daddy, I know you wanna paint your cum all over me... bein daddy's good lil slut," I moan seducing himself, his shaky groans told me everything I need to know then his seed  sprayed out all over I stuck my tongue allowing myself to catch some and lick his dick clean.

"Getcho ass up, yo sexy ass.. you luh bein freaky huh? With my nut all ova yo face, hm.. bein a good girl, let daddy paint the rest of that juicy body," he says, I crawling on to the bed, he grabbed the mirror and leaned against the wall to face me, I bent down arching my back he slaps my ass in a praise "mhm you know how I like it," he says fully undressing him, he rips my thong off,  I wiggled my ass a little even moving it slightly my ass jiggled and move, I looked at him with a giggle as he smirks, "twerk that ass on this dick," he smacks it, I move back but don't feel anything causing me to pout wondering why I don't feel his dick , he pulled away a bit I pouted reached back grip the tip of his dick trying to make hm move forward "don't pull my shit, keep shakin that ass fo daddy," he slaps my ass.

I whine but he pops me again I look up at him and he looks at me through the mirror "why you ain't movin?!" He grunted, I shake my ass while looking at him through the mirror, he jerks himself while he watched my ass move gracefully, I look in the mirror with greedy eyes begging for him to fuck me, "daddy please fuck me, I been a good girl.. I deserve it please," I beg "Mmm. You deserve it?" I nodded "yea daddy," I moan, I gasp feeling all the air I had in me was snatched when he rubs the tip against my entrance  but I waisted no time going back making the dick slide in, i moan shaking my ass on him, he smacks my ass grunting "mhm throw that ass back on me baby fuck," he lets me take full control, arched my back even more going back wiggling my ass.

"Fuck daddy, mmm" I lick my lips, "sexy shit..." he moans, he flipped me around and picked me up between my legs, all I could do is wrap my arms around his neck.