We find love

Later on the sun has set and night crept in, I had already took a shower putting a t-shirt and joggers on

Later on the sun has set and night crept in, I had already took a shower putting a t-shirt and joggers on. A knock came to the door making me get out of the bed, I open it and it was the girl again, "come with me, he's fully healed but hasn't wakin up yet," she says, she has a pretty accent too, I nodded my head following her "how old are you?" She asks "I'm 20, I turn 20 in two months," I said "you do look like you're in your 20s but still thought you were 18 though," she said I chuckle "that's the lowest you got? Wow," she smirks "the names shuri by the way, t'challa is my stubborn brotha," she said.

"Oh you're the goofy one and t'challa is the on edge one I'm guessing?" She nods "quite close," she says, we headed down to her lab. I sighed as I walked over to Erik, who had his back turned sitting into the table he was laying on. I go across the table to see his face, he was angry, I don't know why but he was, "what the fuck you want? I told you I didn't want to be healed," he hissed, "Erik" I said, he instantly looked up, he froze again. I both couldn't bring myself to speak, "how you get here?" He asked, "t'challa came to me... Erik why? Please just tell me why?" I whispered, "I just wanted my daddy back, I just wanted to make him proud," he leans in my shoulder "I know what you're trying to do.. you just did it the wrong way, I know it hurts okay.. you need help," I said.

"No I don't," he denies, here comes the stubborn side of him even when almost died he's still stubborn. I huff "Erik you do, stop denying it, if you'd just open up to me, I can help you," I make him look up at me, "everything's fucked up now, motherfuckers think I'm the villain if it wasn't fo they old king I wouldn't be like this at all," he blurts out, shuri sighed before going back to her gadgets. "Erik.. you need help," I said I kissed the top of his head sighing "just let me help you, please," I begged.

In a while erik was standing looking out the window, I know he was deep in thought I had the shower ready so I walked to the balcony door "erik the shower is ready," I said he snaps out of his thoughts and turned around, he's barely said anything the time he was in the room. Erik takes off his pants and boxers, he turned around to me expecting me to take mine off so I did just so, the water drips on Erik's back while he faces me waiting for me to come in. I walked into the walk-in shower looking at him, I unbraid his dreads before washing his chest, Erik stares at her drawing his hands to her ass squeezing a bit making her go tense.

She stopped what she was doing to stare into his eyes, "Will you ever leave me?" He asks "no, I won't," I said, he pulls squeezed his arms around me pulling me closer to his chest, I sighed calmly as he pressed his head to mines, "will you open up to me and let me help you?" I ask he nods.

Next morning

There was a meeting with the council and I was already nervous, I had a feeling it was about erik, Erik didn't want to go because he didn't want to hear "old ass rich people talk" as he says so I just decided I will just take his place to see what's going on for the sake of his anger, I don't want him lashing out on this council. I was already sat down and the women who was t'challa and shuri's mother asked who I was and I introduced myself as Erik's "girlfriend"  after that was said the council gave me side eyes and mean looks but that didn't faze me, "we should kick them both out! Banish them from wakanda!" One of the council exaggerates in anger, "he already caused so much damage! This man almost killed you!" The other spat.

I huff "his reasons for wanting the throne was valid he just did it in the wrong way," t'challa said Atleast he was trying to defend Erik his mother scoffed "he nearly killed you t'challa," she says "my father killed his and left him alone as a child.. would not want to avenge your father or mother if that happened to you all?" T'challa asks to the council, "he grew up without family mother.. but, I noticed his behavior was a lot more calmer, different when he's around her," t'challa says "what is that supposed to mean?" One asks "Erik just needs therapy and needs to grieve and heal," I spoken, "Erik grew up without a somebody there for him to even hear him or to help.. so all that pain, anger and depression grows and gets even worse that it clogs the mind with thoughts you'd never know," I said.

"Everything is a lot different in America.. you all are rich so really anything you say that could make his feelings feel invalid is invalid itself, because he's been poor, he's been in the streets and dealing with racist cops and racist people, I deal with a father who doesn't even love me and just treats me like I'm nothing, black kids turning to drugs and gangs because they own family can't handle them or better yet understand them, so none of you would know what it's like living in America, or what it's like to walk in a room and see you're father lying dead," I said sternly, "her and Erik will be staying in wakanda for a few days," t'challa said.

"What! You can't be serious!" They said, "they are staying till he's stable, and that is final," t'challa says almost raising his voice, "you all are dismissed," he said and with that no one dared to argue and stood up leaving "malaiya" t'challa says walking behind me "it will take some time for people to atleast forgive him, but I already have, because I know that he's just lost, even I confronted my own father and past ancestors of the black panther for their wrongs," he said I nod "and I respect you on that t'challa, you wouldn't get that from a rich folks in America, things are just different," I said.

"But I know Erik can change his ways, and still fulfill what his father wanted to do long ago, but right now he needs to grieve," I said t'challa nods his head understanding.