So many chances

if the whole planet could hear how loud erik was fucking her possibly nasa could hear that shit, they been at all damn near all day, took a 30 minute break in between but this man sex drive is to damn high for her to handle, she might not have a functioning pussy after today. her yelling and cries made him more honier, "you know better to not have good pussy like this the fuck wrong witchu girl! got my dick bussin in this shit, mhm," the sting in her ass made her let loose squirting on him, "fuck daddy-yuuhhh! ahh mmm" i moan biting down on my lip "i'm the only nigga who can fuck this pussy up, i'm the only nigga who can make this tight ass pussy cream, squirt, wet and gushy," he spanked both of my cheeks "yesss daddy, only you daddy uhhhhshit, please cum in me i wanna take the nut," i whine "you on the pill babygirl?" he asks i nodded he spanked my ass "say it!" he shouted "yes daddy ahhh" i flip myself on my back, i stare at his sweaty face, never seen this man this sweaty either, that pussy she had had him workin a tripple.

I grab his waist aggressively trying to get him to go deeper "you really want this nut into yo pussy huh baby?" I nodded "yuh daddy, I want all of it mhmm," I stare at him with innocent eyes that makes him weak, he love when she makes those eyes at him while he fucked her, tries to act innocent but she wasn't. "Fuck im bout to buss," he grunts "please daddy, gimme all of it daddyy," I moan "you want daddy's load filled in that pussy babygirl?" I grunt "yeaasss FUCK!" I shouted "mhm talk yo shit! Mhm" his stroke got sloppy I knew he was on the edge, "fuck give it to me daddy, ahh yeaaa,"I gasp as he finally nutted in her.

That load he had was leaking from her swollen pussy, he pulls and it drips like water "look at the shit babygirl.. gone have to clean this whole house up now," he bites his lip, I pout "I can't feel my legs and my coochie," she groans he chuckles "now I gotta carry yo ass all the time cuz ya can't walk," if she wasn't so worn out she would've hit him but right now she couldn't. After he got done having our aftercare we laid down and chill, I can't do much cuz I can't walk anymore.

"Erik" I whispers "hm" he looks down at me, "what all do you do, run a mafia gang?" He smirks "nah, ion really fuck wit that shit but I do got a bunch of plugs and connections, but I do gotta do sum gang related shit, get some money in, beat a couple of niggas bloody," he goes on, "kill niggas too?" He nodded "hell yea" I smirk a little "I recognize these bumps they come from an African tribe, o just can't think of the name," I said "mhm they did but it's a whole other meaning and story behind all these," he said "can I know?" I ask "not right now, but I will in the long run," he kissed my head.

Atleast he's willing to open up within time I still don't know much about him but I mean we got time. "Imma be gone next week," he said "why?" I asked "I gotta mission I need to do, I won't be long," he said "how long?" I sighed "just a few days, what you gone miss me already?" He tease chuckles into my neck "shut up I smiled, his phone rings, he seems to ignore it but it kept ringing again "your phone is ringing," I said "ion feel like answering it," he said, it rings again he smacks his lips grunting "oh my god it's this bitch, why the fuck she blowin up my phone?" He huffed "what?!" He said aggressively.

I can hear her and it was the same bitch from the party last night, "then why he ain't callin me tell in me this shit bitch, nigga I'll kill yo ass don't fucking play with me," he argues I lean up "naw it ain't yo business nor your place," he says I look over and hit the speaker phone so I could listen. This girl sounds so obsessed over somebody who doesn't claim and just was somethin to get by. "You wanna act brand new just because you hangin around some hoe nigga! Yo bitch ass was the one who kept begging me for the pussy bitch," she yelled "first of all I got bitches wanna fuck wimme shawty, you made you not fuckin claimed bitch.. so don't you ever try to disrespect me because I can make you life miserable hoe! I got connections to wipe yo ass clean off this fuckin map," he yelled back.

I never seen him that angry she really be getting on his nerves because he don't care about cussin her out, "whatever you lil bitch," she said he stood "put some clothes on and come on, you better be outside too witcho scary ass since you wanna fuckin be bold," he said I stand up putting clothes nervously. He puts a hoodie over his head "erik? She gets on your nerves that bad?" He nodded, "come on," he said I follow him out the house to go to wherever she was.

He didn't say nothing the whole car ride, he pulled to a hotel or whatever, he open the glove compartment and grabbed his gun, putting it on his waist of his jeans, I look at him. He gets out wanting me to go with him, in the elevator I walk up to Erik "what you gone do to her erik?" I ask he looks down at her "I don't know debating on killing this bitch," he said, this isn't my problem really and ion care enough about this bitch to stop him so whatever happens just happens. Walking down the hallway he pulls up to room 331 and banged on the door, it only took two min for her to open the door and her eyes went wide.

He walked right in shoving her "nigga what the fuck is you doing here?!" She shouted, she had lingerie on and it seemed she most likely had a nigga there, because her hair was freshly done and had a bit of makeup on, "mm.. who you dressed for hoe?" He asked glaring right down at her "none of your business," she said "oh so now it ain't my business but you blow up my phone tryna get in my business bitch! U tried to fight her just last night at that party cuz you made Ian claim yo slutty ass," he snarled.

I just leaned against the wall watching having no words to say, soon another man comes out the room only wearing his joggers staring at both of us with mean glares "who the fuck is you nigga?" The nigga question erik turned around and the guys face went stale "ayo you better go get checked, cuz this bitch been fuckin other niggas," Erik said "nigga no I don't stop fuckin lyin," she slapped him and that made me lean of the wall, Erik slapped her making go against the wall, the guy was gonna run up but Erik pulled his gun out stopping him "I'm two seconds from killing both of y'all," he said.

"Nigga is you fucking crazy, yo ass pulling up here bitchin cuz she ain't want you," he should've never said nothing because Erik shot him in the shoulder I flinch in reaction as Lisa was looking at him in fear "say sum again imma shoot you in yo fuckin head!" He said then grabbed Lisa's arm tightly yanking her "no no stop!" She shouts, "oh no you wanna cry now, you wanna fucking cry!" He shouted at her, "Erik" I said "getcho nigga bitch!" The guy grunts in pain "what you just say nigga?" Erik pushed her then walked up to him pistol whipping the man across his face.

"Erik stop!" She tries to get Erik off of him till he shoved her off.

I couldn't do nothing at this point if I do i know it's going to b useless,  "if you ever disrespect me or talk about her again, or my father again bitch i swear to god you'll never see the light of day,"he sims the gun at her "okay fine stop it!" She cried, Erik huffs turning around to see me, he notice the fear in my eyes, "come on," he said, I follow him glancing back at the two before closing the door, when we got back in the car the air was tense, I didn't know if I wanted to say anything or not, what if he lashes out on me? "Fuck" he hissed silently, "e-Erik"i whispered "I don't know why I had you see that," he huffs.

Regretting what he did now, all he saw was black, his anger got the very best of him and he couldn't bring out to notice she was watching everything he did, but it didn't bother hee to care about them it was just what he was going through or went through, that was some built on anger he kept in him. She grabs his hand reassuring him she was fine "I'm fine erik, but.. are you okay?" I asked he nodded "yea s little bit," he says I know he was lying, because what that was wasn't telling me he was okay. He starts the car backing out of the parking lot.

One hour later

Erik was in the shower while malaiya was laying in the bed thinking to herself. Starting to reconsider if she wants to continue her career as a nurse and find something else or just quite entirely, it's a big thing because she wanted to prove her family wrong about her. She snaps back from her heavy thoughts when Erik sat on the bed with his back facing her. His wet dressed dropped with water, he sighed drying off his dreads, "you want some to eat babygirl?" He asks I nodded "yea" he grabs his phone "order Whatchu want i be right back," he gives me his phone.

I decided to order some pizza because I wasn't really feeling any other restaurant. Erik walks back in with his boxers on, he should've never wore red boxers, his print was just visible as hell. Even when the dick soft shit looks big. "What you starin at?" He smirks at me "that dick" i hum smiling hiding my face shyly "what you got?" He asks crawling on the bed "pizza I didn't feel like eating anything else," I lean up get on his back "girl what are you doin?" He asks "laying on you," I smiled, I kiss his cheek a few times, he just looks like he's unbothered like he used to it which made me giggle a bit.

I get off of him sighing "I don't know if I want to continue into my nursing career, I don't know," I said, "why? You worked so hard for it," he asks in a worried tone "I don't know I'm just not feeling it anymore, I probably just need to start working to see," I shrug, he kiss on my leg rubbing my thigh, "you do what you feel like, if it's for you do it," he says, I nodded.