Garden

Three days later

Three days later

I groan, my graduation is this week! Erin Will miss it, Jessica said she will take me there so I won't be late but I really want Erik there, he was the one who said he was going to watch graduate since my fake ass family won't support. I laid in bed and decided to send erik a pic since I was very bored, I took the picture laying across the bed, I sent it to him. I waited for a response but nothing yet, while waiting I watch euphoria on my phone.

Take off that filter

Not until you come back

Babygirl..you better stop playin just Bkuss I'm not there don't give you the place to try and get hype

Yea okay 😒 you probably won't be at my graduation just like my family won't

Malaiya, keep talkin like that you gone be in trouble! When say I say sum I MEAN that shit girl

Seen 4:26 pm

I roll my eyes going back to watch episode 10, soon he texted again but this time I just swiped the message up not bothering to read it, but this time he calls I answer "best believe when I come back imma have yo ass inna wheelchair for a month since you wanna come with all this energy keep that energy when I get back," he shit talked, "whatever Erik, you done?" I questioned all he did was chuckle with a smirk, then hung up.

The next night it was thundering badly, the thunderstorm came in. The loud thunder boomed scaring malaiya out of her sleep, she started breathing fast, she looked around and the room was just dark, nothing there. Soon there was screaming come from outside the room, she tightly grasp the bed sheets shaking in fear, soon there was loud gunshots and the shouting stopped, malaiya cried in fear. Soon the door bursted wide open to a white man in a black suite. His menacing smirk and face scared her even more "p-please don't hurt me," I pleaded with mercy, he didn't say nothing but raised his gun to aim at her.

She screams tot he point she lifted up looking around "oh my god" I said, I was drenched in sweat, I needed him here right now, that was the worse nightmare I ever had. I grabbed the big teddy bear he gave me and put it in bed with me, I squeezed it right as I cried, soon his voice played.

"Hey babygirl..I will be home soon"

My eyes went wide till I went back into tears crying, I reached over to the dresser and grabbed my phone.

Erik please call me😭 I can't sleep and I had a bad nightmare I don't feel safe 😖

I wanna go home🥺😖
Please come get meee!!!!!!!!!!

Soon enough erik FaceTimed me "take me home" I cried "what's wrong malaiya?" He asks half tiredly, "I had a nightmare, it felt to real, I feel like somebody's out to kill me," I sniffle "nobody is gonna getchu babygirl you safe okay? I'm tryna see if I can leave early ian even try stay here for this whole month cuz I knew yo separation anxiety was gone get bad," he said "how you know I have that?" I ask "I can tell and then you called me and you're hugging on the teddy bear with my cologne, the obvious signs baby, don't worry you safe okay, imma be comin soon," he says trying to calm me down.

I take a deep breath trying to calm my nerves "you okay now?" He asks I nodded "mhm, can you stay on the phone?" I ask "yes I am," he yawns.

Three days later

I sat down on my assigned chair as the principal did his speech on graduates, I sighed looking out to the crowded audience looking for him, nowhere. Each person gets called up to get their white coat, "malaiya William" he announces my name, I walk up to put my white coat on. I smiled as they took my picture. I walk down the steps as everyone cheered, we sat down till the graduation ends and all the graduates dismiss to their families celebrating and taking pictures with each other, I felt like I wanted to cry, feeing alone.

He said he was gonna make it but he didn't, I walked out of the building huffing as I notice a black van, I walked away from it not feeling comfortable. "Where you going?" Somebody asks I turn around scared but it was Erik "erik?" I gasp, "where you was goin?" He asks "you missed my graduation erik," I said bluntly giving him a mean glare "no I didn't malaiya I was there the whole time come here," he says, I start walking over to him as he held out a chain in his hand he puts it on my neck "now your neck blingin like me," he smirks I smirk a little "congratulations babygirl, you made it you finna be an official nurse Savin lives, I'm proud of you," he leans down.

He kissed me softly, almost taking my breath away, I kiss back snaking my hand behind his neck pulling him closer, couldn't lie I missed him I needed him back those nights alone was scary and restless now she feels safe and sane now that he was here, he pulls away staring me in my eyes, melting my heart again.. those brown eyes, "any of your folks here?" He asks I shake my head "they never came," I huff crossing my arms "mm, they all ain't shit, they should be cut off," he said, "malaiya?" My dad said I look to the left and he was by his car, my heart froze in fear and anger.

He didn't look happy either by the way he was looking between me and Erik, Erik sucked his teeth eyeing my father. "What?" I question "don't answer me what! Where the hell you been? I called you and the collrge you wasn't here for the past month," he walks over arguing "why does it matter you said you was done with me right but now that I'm actually achieving something your gawdamn first born daughter couldn't even do you concerned?" I ask with fury "watch your mouth talking to me like that girl," he said "you don't get it do you! You ain't gone just show up in my life whenever you want to dad, I'm tired of you and this family the only person I ever respected and loved is mama cause she tried me like her DAUGHTER!" I confront.

"You couldn't even have the decency to beat the daylights out of your slutty ass older daughter cuz she FUCKED A MARRIED MAN AND USED HIS MONEY TO MAKE HER RICH!" I shouted, now startin to make a scene because some people began to look at us, his eyes went wide taken back by everything I was saying but I wasn't finished "she even cheated on his ass and she lied to your face saying she had a damn career when she never fucking did! You failed as a damn father and mama would've slapped your ass for hoe you treat me-" he then slapped me and that's where Erik punches him dead in the face knocking him back.

Some people gasp in shock, "don't you put your hands on her nigga," Erik spat, I huff "you know I'm gawdamn right, don't be looking for money when your daughter puts you in a nursing home," I said I grabbed Erik's hand "you ready to go?" He asks me "yes..I am," I stare at him before walking away. I sit in his car car while he talked to Jessica.