My blue jeans

It's been a day and we stayed in a secluded area for right now, I couldn't get over the experience I went through, it keeps replaying in my head

It's been a day and we stayed in a secluded area for right now, I couldn't get over the experience I went through, it keeps replaying in my head. Erik was basically shooting some glass bottles as target while malaiya was in the bedroom with her thoughts, she couldn't back out because it wasn't safe, they could possibly know her identity, they could know the college and the from she stays in. She knew this man was a dangerous man when he told her he was an assassin, navy seal yea that's better but assassin basically almost the whole world would be after him.

I sighed listening to music, Erik comes in with his gun in his hand, I take my airpod assuming he wanted me for something, "come on," he said I look at him for a second then crawled out of bed, I follow him outside. "Here I'm gonna teach you," he said he hands me his pistol before getting behind me he helps me aim while teaching me to stand a certain way, "you gone pull this back then aim and shoot that bottle in front of you," he directs, his face was so close to mine. I aim and shoot flinching back a little bit work already had his chest up against my back keeping me from moving anymore backwards.

"Almost got it you gotta hold it more tightly," he reassured, soon enough after many practices I was able to hit three bottles, Erik slaps my butt in approval, he chuckled "erik I know there's more you are not telling me," I said putting the pistol down before turning around to face him "you not ready for all that malaiya," I smack my lips, "well I have no choice but to be ready since my life is on the line Erik," I said "who you talkin to?" He raised a brow "you nigga," I was about to argue but he ended up walking up on me almost had me leaning back in the railing "watch yo fucking tone talkin to me befo I fix it for you,"he stared right into my eyes with the shits, he wasn't playing no type of games.

"Nigga Youn know me, you expect me to be okay with that shit! Something could've happen to me," I push him beginning to walk away, "malaiya amari William, 20 from New Orleans Louisiana father Jacob's William and mother Teresa William and your sister name Bernice William who was married to an already married man," she stopped in her tracks, I turn my head around slowly glaring at him, h-how dis he know all of that? Who told him?! "I-how the fuck you know all of that? Huh! How the fuck you know about my family erik?" I walk up to him "I got ways malaiya I'm not fucking dumb and wasn't your father the one who cut you off, he was the bitch ass nigga who cut you off and stopped paying for you college shit?" He questioned.

I started to build up tears feeling hurt on how he knows almost all of my life, "you-I can't even trust you-how the fuck you know this shit Erik?!" I yelled "because I'm a gawdamn assassin and work for the damn government malaiya!" She flinched when he finally raised his voice at her, the way he started to really be irritated " nigga do you know anybody can search this shit up about you? Even regular ass nigga can, so don't think this some secret shit and you gone watch how the fuck you talkin to me cuz Im letting shit slide to fuckin much," he snarled, I gulped before looking away.

He sighed, "look at me," he said, I look at him in his eyes "I'm not gonna let nobody touch you,I promise," he said firmly "promise?" I hold up my pinkie he smirks a little chuckling "I promise" he connect his with mine kissing my knuckles. " go in the house and start the shower I'll be there in a second," he said, I nodded walking inside. Erik huffs before looking out towards the lake.

Malaiya quietly waited for erik as she clips her hair up, Erik comes in only with his jeans on, I turn around "you know how to braid?" He asks I nodded "can you braid daddy's hair back for me?" He asks I nodded, I took his jeans off. "Go ahead and get in the shower princess," lord the way he looked at her make every women wanna just kiss on him, he was so fine. She walked into steamy shower, the water dripping down her dark chocolate body, she grabbed her coco butter wash beginning to wash her body as Erik walked behind feeling along her body,his hand gazed her thighs slowly and tickling her hips.

She turns around to look up at him,  he stares at her for quite some seconds without saying anything, he..he just doesn't know, confusion, perception, is it love? Is she just somebody to hav who's pleasure met? What is she to him? He didn't realize she was washing his body till he broke out of his trance when her hand reached his face in a caressing way, "what's on your mind?" She asks softly, he shakes his head "nun, just zoned out," he lies, after their time in the shower Erik was down on the floor watching the news while malaiya had her legs over his shoulder while she sat at the edge of the bed braiding his dreads back, he wanted her to freestyle it however she wants and she had style.

Erik was glued into the news talking about the police brutality and a few murder and homicide cases dealing with misogynistic ass men, a baby gone missing as well which had me sad because there was a baby involved in this case, I'm almost done braid Erik's dreads back I grab my hair oil to moisturize his scalp, "I'm done" I said, he nods looking at the tv still, "a baby was involved, shits fucked up," Erik said, I sighed agreeing. Erik stands up and walks over to the mirror he was taken aback as he checks himself out in the mirror "ouu okay! Babygirl did that," I smiled happy that he liked it.

His phone ring Erik picks it up, I change the channel trying to find a good show or movie to watch. Erik rolled his eyes "aight.. bet," he hangs up the phone "who was that?" I ask "my boss.. I'm goin back on the job on Saturday," he said her heart sinks, "what does the mean?" I ask "I gotta do some work for the cia gawdamn, I might be gone for a month or two," he says to me "a mother two!" I said out of shock "erik.. I don't wanna be alone for that long," I hug myself "its gone be alright babygirl," he says "nooo it's not.. Erik what if they are after me too I don't feel safe by myself," I whine "look at me imma have my folks watchin you and the house they ain't gone find you here okay," he grabs my chin.

"You gone be okay baby," he pecks my lips