Stressed out

"Okay I need a scan on the patient and 2 gram iv," I ordered

Today was a busy day, patients coming in from a bad accident in the city, I was handling patients left to right and it was stressful as hell. Once I got on break I was asleep, Erik walked in confused "baby" he calls but no answer all he could was the quiet snores from me, he chuckles walking next to me, he rubs my back "baby" he calls again, i instantly wake up "get the-oh..." I sighed in relief when I realize where I was, "work wore you out huh?" He kissed my head "mhm.. so much people left to right goddamn," I huff "call for the night and sleep, I know you tired as hell you was snorin," he says "I can't right now I still gotta help with the patients Erik," I pouted.

I stood up but ended up leaning my head against his chest tiredly "uhuh yo body says otherwise yo as is going to sleep come on," he grabs my hand taking me out, Erik tells the others that I was calling off for the night because I was exhausted, he picks me up and I went right back to sleep.  "Is something wrong?" T'challa asks "naw she just tired, they worked her ass off that's for sure," Erik said. Erik takes me to our room, he lays me down and undressed me. I whine turning in my sleep, Erik undressed wrapped the covers around them.

The next morning I was off to work as usual, this time it was calm, thank god. As I did my rounds with checking the patient's I sat in the lounge area on my phone. I start to think of the club again and it came so randomly, the club where I first met Erik.. the night I lost my virginity to him and he changed my life. Thinking of him, god I missed killmonger that lustful very primal side of him. I felt myself getting wet at the thought of it till an idea came to mind.

I smirk getting up, I called off for the day and speed walked my way to my room. Luckily Erik was in there knocked out asleep. Which isn't much usual for him usually be up and about but I guess he was very tired. I walk inside and climb on top of him straddling his waist, he slowly wakes up and I can see the slightly glint his eyes when he cracks them open "Whatchu doin?" He asks tiredly, "Erik let's go to La," I said, "La for what?" He asks, "somethin, I wanna go to the erotic city room," I smirk mischievously, he opens his now, he chuckles "when you tryna go?" He asks.

"Tonight" I said quickly.

"Damn girl, you popped one of dem horny pills or sum? Answered that quick as shit," I giggle getting off of him. He gets up stretching "what about work ma?" He asked, "we can come back in the morning and I finished my shift for the day anyways, come on," I said whining as I Stuck my face in his neck nibbling on his brown skin, he death grips my ass with a smirk "aight aight, calm your horny ass down, come on," he said I smile.

We arrived to LA, I decided to go shopping for something before we go there, Erik wasn't allowed to come with me so he won't see what I'm getting because it will be a surprise. Once I got down shopping we headed straight to the club. I grab his club paradise, specifically for a reason, "go sit down I'll be back inna few," I said to him before going into the bathroom "mhm" he says eyeing me, he curious on what I wanted to do, he can remember how shy i was when I first started this thing but now i got the confidence that he gave me.