Whats your Motive?

After him getting me food I curiously was wondering what he wanted and where we were going. "Erik what do you want with me I mean you barely know me?" I ask, he turns into this park "and you barely know me but you still got in the car," he stared at the lake in front of me, he did have a point tho. Once she finished her food they got out of the car to walk around, "so where you from?" I ask "Oakland California," he answered "I can recognize the accent.. you ever went to collage?" I ask "why you ask it like that?" He asks "ask what? You goin to college, you do look like you could be a rapper," he chuckles "hell naw, but I graduated from m.i.t grad school then went to military," he says.

"You still serve?" I ask he nodded "only got two more years till I can go and plus I got other plans that I need to fulfill," he said, "like what?" I ask "I'll talk about that later," he said I give him a curious look before looking forward not wanting to ask again "how many bodies you got?" I raise a brow he smirked "I only have 5, two of em was a drunken mistake," he says "so the others want just yo hoes," I said "first of ion have no hoes and two three of them are my ex's," I nodded my head "so what's makes you wanna even talk to me or get my attention? Why me? I'm nearly broke cuz of the issues I have with gettin a job and my parents are bitches so what's makes a nigga like you want to fuck with me?" I ask crossing my arms.

He walks in front of me stopping me in my tracks, "what that gotta do with me still wantin to talk to you?" He asked I shrug starting to look down ashamed "I don't know.. y'all just the pickin and choose then complain when a bitch broke and shit," I said "ion judge yo struggles, I'm the same niggas who had to raise himself, broke and everything but that ain't gone stop me from talkin to you shawty," he explains, she huffs looking away "what yo ex do to you?" He asked my eyes go wide "how do you know about my ex?" I ask "I gotta know him I can tell by you asking me these questions and your body language, a nigga did sum to you," he said.

"My ex left me for a hoodrat ass bitch then complained that I'm always broke and whine because of my struggles with adhd," I said "that nigga was never nothin.. but imma make sure you taken care of Princess," he lifts my chin up, malaiya doesn't know how to feel, should she trust his word? I mean she gave this man her virginity so there had to be some type of trust in there? "Erik I-uhh... I don't know, I need to get to know you more I mean are you doing this for to get in a relationship or is this about the dom and sub thing?" I asked  "Whatchu want out of this?" He asks "I-umm I'm not sure right now but I wanna continue this to see what happens," I said.

"Ian rushin, I gotta whole lot of time," he smirks "but for now," he grab my chin bending down to kiss my lips I kiss back. Erik pulls away before looking up slightly mugging at somebody behind me I turned my head and it was two white folks lookin at us one in disgust the other didn't seem to care "erik don't pay them no mind," I said "nigga better look somewhere else before I really give em a show," he said quite loud of enough for the women to hear because she gasped feeling uncomfortable, I sighed "erik stop," I said feeling embarrassed.

After that whole embarrassing moment erik was taking me back to the campus, "erik?" I ask "wassup?" He rubs my inner thigh, a bit close to my women hood, I was quite sensitive since I would tense he grabs at my thighs. Erik been sensed it so he kept squishing her thigh his pinky starting to rub against her covered kitty, she looks at him starting to catch on "where you actually stay at?" I ask "I got two homes one in LA and the other in  New York," he said his fingers transition between her thighs, him rubbing against her clothes panini had her breathing hitching. "Can daddy play with that pussy?" He bites his lip.

"Yea" I said, "yes what?" He slaps my thigh "yes daddy," I correct myself.

He didn't waist no times sticking his hand my pants playing with my folds "Erik" I moan "strike 1" he said, I pouted looking at him, I grab his hand basically trying to make him stick his fingers in begging for more "move your hand," he says stopping whine "daddyyyy" pout "move yo fucking hand malaiya.. keep playin," he said I move my hand away with a frowny face of irritation, you're not gonna sit up there and just tease me like this! I start to close my legs, he pulls his hand out, "aight since you wanna catch an attitude," he said "and make that shit strike 2, you already wanna start bein a brat," he said.

I roll my eyes "whatever" I mumbled "say that again" he said glancing at me every now and then, "nothing" I said, he pulls into this empty area quite dark, he turned the headlights off before grabbing my neck taking me off guard "take dem clothes off now" he demanded, I do as he said pullin my hoodie over my head, unclamping my brah I hesitantly took my joggers off as Erik pulls his seat back a bit. When I'm fully undressed Erik grabs me by my neck making me move over to his side but he made bend over to where I'm facing the passenger door somehow comfortably. "ow!" I Yelp from the sting I got on my butt.

"Stay yo ass down and shut the fuck up," he said.

He smacks my ass harder "ouu look at the juicy pussy.. doin all that," he spreads my cheeks out more as his finger toys with my clit "mmm daddyyy" he smacks my ass again "didn't I tell you to shut up," I bite my lip whimpering, "I was gone eat that pussy up but Youn deserve it.. you wanna keep actin like a brat and don't know how to follow directions I'm treat you like one," he said I turn my head a little to look at him pouting "please daddy I'm sorry.. fuuuck," I gasp his two digits slide in making a sudden pop of wetness ring in the car, thank god it was night time and it was dark in the area we were in nobody could see us.

"Just fuck me already erik," I said under my breath "naw I think you can wait on that a little longer this pussy lovin my fingers right now.. oh look at chu already clenching," he stares at me. He goes a little faster making me jolt in the burst of pleasure, lord it felt so good, this man took his time making him. "Daddyyy ahh please please-yeaaa" I moan arching my back more "yeaa.. toot that ass up, pussy drippin to much," he flicks his tongue that got her eyes rolling to the back of her head, "g-g-god fuck you! Oh shit" he chuckles with a smile "mhm keep talkin," he says starting to unbuckle his belt.

"Lean up for daddy," he tells me, I lean up a little he takes his fingers out, "go sit back down," i crawled back over, he starts the car back up "erik where you going?" I ask, "finna take you back, come suck this dick," he said he pushes the compartment back while I shifted my body in a comfortable position. While he drove back to the campus he turned the volume up on the radio.