Ex for a reason

I couldn't tell where we are, this was an area I didn't recognize or neighborhood, he pulls up to see a few black jeeps parked on the side of this one house, looks suspicious I guess. We got out music blasting, "stay be me don't leave my sight," he says I nodded, I sure wasn't. He holds my hand opening the door two mens stared at me, "who's this?" One of em questions "my girl nigga back the fuck up," Erik snarled, "aye aye woah guys chill, you boys already know the deal," the strange white men walks around the corner with a cocky smirk on his face "woah who this you brought wit ya?" He asks.

"Getcho old ass on and where's the vibranium?" Erik asks him.

Vibranium? What is that? "Oh it's over there, you know Lisa is here," he said Erik sucked his teeth "nigga ion care if she is," he said taking me down the small steps, it smelled like straight weed and alcohol, the girls danced on some of them while some passed by, I stood silent following right next to Erik squeezing his hand a little feeling anxious. "AYO ERIK! Wassgud nigga!" This one guy shouts Erik shakes his head "wassup T dawg," they bro hug, "mane I haven't seen yo ass inna minute and ouuu you gotta new girl?" He asks "mhm," he wraps his arm around me.

"Wassup shawty, damn Ian gone cap my nigga you actually got taste I thought you was gone lemme down again after you dated that other bitch," he laughs "hell naw that wasn't my bitch, Ian claim that hoe she was claimin me," he said "oh so she was one of those, shii good luck cuz I just seen her waking around dancing wit some nigga," T dawg smirked "speakin of the devil," his laughed sipping on his drink "hey Erik," some girl rolls up out of nowhere smirking at him, I'm guessing is lisa or whatever T dawg was talking about. Erik looked her up and down before ignoring her.

"Oh shit, haha He don't like yo ass shawty better get on somewhere," T dawg said, "T shut yo ass up," she rolls her eyes, "you smoke?" T asks me I nodded "yuh" I said "since when?" Erik asks me "been, I told you I'm not always that innocent," I said "I like her," T dawg smirks, lisa rolls her eyes with an attitude I'm not liking and Ian even get a chance to know the bitch yet. He passes me the blunt, "who this you walkin with now?" Lisa asks pointing at me with a little finger wave "his girl bitch! Go mind your business," I said "ohhhhhh!" Some of the boys snickered amongst themselves.

Erik smirked his damn self and it seemed Lisa didn't like that "who you talkin to?" She sassed "to the bitch who was never claimed," that made the boys holler, laughing they asses off "ayo you got a sister?" He asks I nodded "yuh but she not gone swing this way trust me it ain't worth it," I said "damn, I need a copy of you cuz shiiiiiii!" He laughs, she pushed Erik a little as she runs up on me "get the fuck out of my face bitch," I said "you ain't gone do shit," she smirked "lisa getcho ass on befo I shoot yo ass," Erik said "nigga shut up" I punched her dead in the face for that, "bitch who the fuck you talking to like that hoe," I shove her then Erik grabbed my waist.

"Get this bitch outta here," T dawg one of the girls pull lisa away "imma fuck you up when I see you again bitch!" She shouted, I roll my eyes "so that's yo ex?" I ask "naw a groupie," he rolled his eyes "damn yo girl got hands, Lisa finally met her match," T dawg smirked at erik, "we got some important things that need to be discussed," the same man said startling news from how he appeared out of nowhere, he gave me an off putting vibe, he look like he kidnaps people. "Mhm, come on," erik soon grabbed my hand leading me through the crowd to the back, I really don't trust this place but I know erik would keep me safe.

"What about this one? She another one?" The man asks pointing at me, I raise a brow with attitude like why do people keep saying this? "Naw don't even try that shit," erik said already feeling annoyed, "so what about her she got some to do with the vibranium?" He asked as they walk in, erik sat down pulling me onto his lap lane ain't gone tell nobody, she not no snitch, she doesn't even know what we're talking about, so let's get to the check," erik stares at the man not wanting to waist more of his time. Erik runs smooth circles on her butt as she just laid on him a bit.

While they talked malaiya was distracted by his dreads not caring for their conversation. Erik squeezed my ass, another thug walks in not looking to happy as he scope around the room, he looks at me and I look at him before I look away to Erik, "so Whatchu brought me here fo?" He question the man, "y'all got some unfinished business boy go handle it," he said standing up, "you thought I forgot nigga, you still haven't brought the shit that chu owe me," Erik said, "oh I figured since I did all the dirty work I would take what's mine," the man said, "I already told yo ass what's gonna happen if I don't get my shit," I look at Erik nervously then him.

"Go wait in the car for me babygirl," he said toward my ear, I stand up as he gives me the keys, I leave quickly gulping not liking the feeling I got. I got in the passenger seat, soon enough of some people begin rubbing out the house, I shiver hugging myself as I lock the door. What the fuck is going on? "Erik" i whispered, soon he walks to the car scaring me, I unlock it, he gets in "what happened?" I ask "don't even worry about it," he said I notice some the red on his shirt, I glance up at him "erik is that blood?" I ask he looks down "shit!" He hissed.

Once he speeds off he made his way to his home, I look at it in awe, it was a nice home too. We got out, opening the door to the inside he was quiet and malaiya wanted to know what happened, Erik went upstairs and I followed "so this is your third house?" I ask "naw, it's an Airbnb," he said, I sit on the bed looking at his shirt,"Erik" I follow behind him to the bathroom, he takes off his jacket and shirt to reveal and gunshot wound, "go start the shower I'll be there inna minute," he pecks my lips, I sighed walking to the other side, turn the it on.

"Erik what happened?" I ask.

"Nigga wanted to try and set me up, he reached his deadline with giving me my shit so I killed his ass," he said he killed him?! Erik takes the small bullet out placing it down in the trash. I take my clothes off, as Erik got behind me "they aight you how to stitch?" He asks, I nodded "you wanna do it for me?" He asks I raise a brow "you want me to?" He nods he grabs the needle and thread for me, I gulp nervously, I never practiced on a real person it was always a dummy and the fact he's trusting me to stitch up his wound says a lot.

As I begin to stitch him up he stares at me, it looked it was not bothering at all till hr flinched a little "I'm sorry" I quickly apologize, "naw you good ma, that one hurt," he said, "only that one?" I ask he nods "I'm used to the pain," he said, once I get done he chuckles "nice job princess," he says, I smile. after cleaning up erik let me use one of his shirts to sleep in, the soft jazz music played softly, I never knew erik was into jazz like that. Erik had his eyes closed while his arm was around my waist, I stood up a little bit tracing my fingers over his bumps. I really wanna know how he got it and what it meant.

I nibble on his big lip, it's a habit, I decided to wake him up by kissing his lips multiple times, he pulls me close "carry yo ass to sleep malaiya" he mumbled i wheezed, I'm not gone lie I been doing that almost all night, he's already tired of my antics. I nibble on his bottom lip again this time he slapped my ass "ow!" I hissed "go to sleep and leave my lips alone girl," he said I pout, he opened one eye, I lift my one leg over his hip. He huffs before penning his eyes to see me staring at him "what time is it?" He mumbles "4:30" she replies "girl go to sleep, to early in the morning," his groggy voice was fine as hell, I nibble on his bottom lip again and this time both of his eyes open in a warning glare, I giggle but didn't let go of his bottom lip in fact i stood there and closed my eyes.

Once I begin to feel comfortable I actually started to drift off till sleep till he moves his face I open my eyes pouting "leave my lip alone women," he said, I smack my lips rolling my eyes I turn away and scoot away from him but he yanks my lil ass back and grabbed my neck "keep playin wimme,"he warns, I mumble and decided to just go to sleep.

The next morning I groan "malaiya wake up, come on," Erik said patting my butt "wake up" he shakes me, I wave my hand on the air whining as I flop it back down on the bed, he lifts the shirt I had on then pulled my hips up, "Erik stop" I mumble, "wake yo ass up before I make you," he threatened.

I huff smacking my lips I open my eyes then he nearly had me in a lock "Erik what the fuck," I said "get yo ass up, before you don't eat," he said "I'm up damn," I hiss, he smacks my ass, I smack my lips aggravated, "you got classes today?" He asks I shake my head "it's a Saturday erik," I said, "good that means my princess get to spend time with daddy all day," he grabs my neck pulling me back against his chest, "better have that pussy ready because you gone be in 50 positions all around this house," I look at him with a I know you fucking lying face "Uhh the fuck i ain't," I said "the fuck you is or what you pussy, oh I forgot that pussy can't handle this big dick," he said in my ear.