Best

Another a day has passed and wakanda seemed to die down from the events that have happened, the rumor of Erik and me has gone around quick, Erik was sitting on the floor between my legs while I mess with his dreads watchin tv, Erik rubs my feet wh...

Another a day has passed and wakanda seemed to die down from the events that have happened, the rumor of Erik and me has gone around quick, Erik was sitting on the floor between my legs while I mess with his dreads watchin tv, Erik rubs my feet while keeping his eyes glued to the tv, "you think we could change the world?" He asks "mhm, without violence," I said "that doesn't always work, we tried that shii for so many years," he said, "yea I know," I sighed, he gets up and turns around, "what?" I ask he bends down to lift me up, I squeal a little before wrapping my legs around his waist.

He lays me down on the bed staring at my lips, I grab his neck pulling him closer "you can do whatever you want to me," he says against my lips "show me that bad girl side of you," he whispered tauntingly in my ear, sent some shivers down my spine by his husky voice, was so attractive. "Whatever?" I questioned "mhm" he nods I peck his lips I push his chest making him lean up "take my clothes off," I said and he did just that, while staring into my eyes. Once I was completely naked I stand up "lay on the bed erik," I said, he does just that, I crawl on top of him straddling his lap.

He rubs my thighs "did I say for you to touch me?" I question, he smirks with a chuckle "there she is" he said "what to do with you," I smirked, I stared down out his print the smirked even more, I take off his shorts which of course he didn't have any boxers on. "Mmm hard already daddy?" I stuck my tongue out licking from the bottom to the top moaning. He bites his lip, I twist my wrist a little stroking him, he gasps "so sensitive baby, I could make you fold just by doing this," I stroke fast getting firm grip he leaned his head up moaning.

"Baby-fuck!" He grunts, I completely take him all in my mouth, went father as I go surprising him completely on how I could go father then before, Erik groaned gripping onto the sheets, I pull away with a pop, "why you stop?" He asks slightly confused and eager "oh? You want me to continue?" He nods "I need words daddy," I lean down kissing on his neck lustfully "yes baby, oh fuck," he moans closing his eyes. He grabbed onto my butt squeezing and spreading them apart "I didn't say touch me," I said "mmcht you know I need to touch you," he said "well I say you don't deserve it right now move your hands," I said.

He huffs moving them.

Two hours later

The sounds of soft light moans filled the room, the physical intimacy was everything, everything slow and patient, never seen this side of Erik before usually he's very dominant, but now he's sweet and more intimate, feeling along each other's body tangled in the sheets, soft music playing the background. Erik kissed me passionately before pulling away with one more kiss, "everything okay?" I ask a little worried he nods "fuck, you got me hooked on you," he says I start to smile.

The next day we were back in America, slick don't want to be back, but we had the meeting so Erik actually dressed in a nice black and gold suite, his dreads off to the side like they usually are. As the meeting begun I stood next to Erik as t'challa spoke on opening the doors of wakanda to the people of color in need, I was very happy and relieved. The counsel agrees and everyone clapped their hands. "Erik stevens will be head of the outreach centers in every state we can reach," t'challa says, both me and Erik eyes go wide, things really were turning out for the good. I grab Erik's hand taking him outside.

"Congratulations n'jadaka," I smirked "ehh don't say that name," he says "why not? That's your real name.. erik is just your American name, you should be proud to be wakandan, I wish I was, it's beautiful," I said. "I guess I should but would you travel with me and help out?" He asks "yes of course, I was going to anyways," I smirk.

Two days later

I looked up at the tall building, Erik wrapped his arm around my waist "this is my childhood home," my eyebrows raised in interest, seeing how Erik lived really was interesting saddening a bit, he had to live alone. "My cousin said he bought this, that, aaand that," he points to the three apartments buildings, "this finna be where the outreach center is and one of shuri's lab," he said "that's good, so Erik.. you think you could change the world and lead people like us the right way?" I ask he chuckles looking at his home and nodded "somewhat" I smack my lips, "I'm just playing baby, come here," he pulls me into a kiss.

A month later

I walk into the bathroom erik sitting in the bathtub just relaxing, I pull my dress down to my ankles and stepped out of it, Erik had his eyes closed while listening to some Miguel. I walked down the little steps of the tub and sit next to him not saying "stop doin that shit," he said "doin what?" I ask "creepin up on me like that, I taught you to much," I cackle, "you tired baby?" I ask "I'm wore out the fuck, been back and forth tryna get everything settle with the outreach center," he says, I kiss his jaw to his neck, "you wanna go see the waterfalls tomorrow?" He asks I nodded instantly "I knew you would," he smirks.

That day erik took me to the waterfall he took me way before that I loved, I was in my bathing suite with my hair tied up, "be careful, it looks slippery over there," Erik says, I faced towards him smiling excitedly, he takes a picture before recording me, "Erik come up here," I said "I'm not finna buss my ass," he says I pout "come on," I frowned, "you look beautiful," he says I smile I stretch my hand out to the water feeling it, it felt slightly cold with a bit of warmth, I loved the sound of the water falling, I carefully got down, Erik stretched out his arms and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist.