Chapter 7: How scandalous

I giggled at him. "Good thing. Since we're going to be married."

He chuckled with my giggle. "I'm still a little shocked that they were willing to let us out of the marriage arrangement."

"So am I, to be honest," I told him. "My dad and I had a huge argument about it before you and your parents got here. I thought that he was ready to drag me down the aisle if necessary."

"It was the same with my parents," he told me. "They never even told me why we were really coming to the US this time. Just that it was for business. We were already in the hotel before I knew what their plan was. And we have been fighting about it non-stop for three days. I'm kinda feeling guilty about that now, actually. I was really disrespectful to them about it."

"I was pretty bad to my dad, too," I said. "Rude, even. Maybe we should do something nice for them to make up for it?"

"Like what?"

"I have absolutely no idea," I told him. "But something."

"Well you're not very helpful," he said, poking my side and making me jump because it tickled.

"I don't see you throwing out any great ideas, either, Hobi!" I said, poking his ribs right back.

He winced so hard that the whole middle of his body pulled back from me.

I leveled him with a calculating stare. "Oh my gosh. You're ticklish." I giggled as I poked his ribs again and got the same result.

"No I'm not!" he said, pushing my hand away. "Men aren't ticklish."

"They are too!" I said, trying to pull my hand out of his, but he wouldn't let go. I took my free hand and turned my body enough that I could now use it as a weapon, wiggling all of my fingers over his ribcage.

"Stop it!" he said, laughing. But I didn't. "Fine! Two can play at that game!" He dropped my hand, then used both of his to poke and rake up and down my sides, causing me to fall off of his lap in a fit of giggles.

I landed on the floor and reached up, gripping his knee in my fingers and hitting all of the ticklish pressure points in it.

"Damn it, woman!" he said, pushing my hand away, then leaned down to tickle my side again.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him off of the couch. He landed half on the floor and half on top of me. I went to tickle him again, but he grabbed my hand, laced his fingers through mine, and raised it to rest on the floor above my head. His other arm was being used to support himself. I looked up at him, then raised my free hand to touch his face, letting my fingers run across his cheekbone, down the bridge of his nose, then over his perfect lips.

"Something is really bothering me," I told him, my tone more serious now.

"What's that, Princess?" he asked, kissing my fingertips.

"Earlier..." I started, then paused for a moment before continuing. "You told me that I didn't have to call you handsome. Like you thought that I was lying about it. Do you really not know how attractive you are, Hoseok?"

He stared down at me for a moment before answering. "No-" he paused, searching my eyes, then continued. "Nobody has ever called me that before you."

"Then other people are really fucking stupid," I said, without thinking.

"Eloise!" he said, laughing at my cursing.

"Well, I'm sorry, but it's true," I said. "Also, I tend to cuss a lot, so I'm just going to apologize now if I offend you. I was trying to be on my best behavior before."

He laughed and shook his head. "It's not going to offend me. I just wasn't expecting it."

"Anyway..." I said, looking back into his eyes. "You are really handsome, Hoseok. Everything about you is beautiful. Mmmm...not beautiful. Sexy. You're sexy."

"Again I'm sexy?"

"Yes. All of you. Your face. Your eyes. Your ears. Your damn adam's apple that kills me every time you talk or swallow or tilt your head back a little." I moved my hands down to run my fingers over the prominent bump on his neck. "Even your personality is sexy." I blushed and looked away from him. "Sorry, I'm rambling. But you are. Sexy. Handsome. And beautiful."

"You're forgetting one important thing in the list of things that I am," he told me, using his finger to turn my face and bring my eyes back to his.

"What's that?" I asked him.

"Yours," he said with a small smile. "I'm yours, Princess."

I leaned up and kissed him. "And I'm yours, Hobi," I told him, then I yawned.

"Come on," he said, getting up off of me and the floor and reaching for my hand. "It's late. Let's get you to bed."

"No, no," I said, sitting up, but not letting him help me up off the floor. "I'm okay."

"Ellie, you're yawning," he said, still holding his hand out. "You're tired."

"I don't want to go to bed, yet," I told him with a pout.

"What if...I go and put on some pajamas, and then sneak into your room," he said with a small smirk on his lips. "Then will you sleep?"

"You're going to sleep in my room?" I asked him, putting on a fake shocked face. "How scandalous."  

******************************************************

A/N: To the 5 of you who are reading my story...thank you. Thank you so much. This is the first story that I've ever posted, and the first one that I've ever let anyone other than my best friend read. Please leave comments and vote, if you can. 

The gif on this chapter was specifically chosen to show off Jung Hoseok's sexy adam's apple. That man is sex on legs, and everything about him is sexy as hell. He really needs more love. That's why I decided to write a story about him. 

Here's one more Hobi gif, just...because I love him with red hair, and I wish that he would bring it back.