Chapter 18: Do You Have a Sister?

"Hobi," I said, once we had finally managed to drag ourselves upstairs. We had all four taken a couple more shots and had many more laughs and giggles before Yoongi picked Jimin up in a fireman's hold, over his shoulder, and disappeared up the stairs like he weighed nothing. Then it took Hoseok and I another 20 minutes to get the mess cleaned up that we had made. It wasn't really a 20 minute job, but we were both well past tipsy at this point.

"Yes, Gongjunim?"

"I think that you should tell the rest of the guys to all come at once," I said as I walked across my room to find some pjs.

"What?" He asked in surprise. "No. I'm not going to do that."

"Why not?" I asked him, then tried to explain my reasoning. "I like Yoongi and Jimin a lot. They're so much fun. As are you, of course, my love. And I can't imagine the other guys being any different. So just have them come."

Hobi had stopped what he was doing and turned to look at me. "What?"

"What what?" I asked him.

"Your love?" he questioned, one of his perfect eyebrows raised.

"I...Umm..." I had no idea what to say here. "I'm sorry. It just came out. I didn't mean to, I mean...I didn't...I don't...I do, but...What...I...Sorry." I had to bite my bottom lip hard to stop what was coming out of my mouth.

Word vomit.

Hoseok did that adorable puppy head tilt of his for a moment, then he walked over to where I was standing in the door of the closet. He didn't even pause as he reached for my face and tilted it up to his as he leaned down to press his lips to mine. He smiled at me when he pulled back.

"Relax, Gongjunim," he said, still holding my face between his beautiful hands. "I know that you're feeling the alcohol, and you probably didn't mean for that to come out."

I quickly shook my head no. "I definitely did not."

He gave me a small shrug. "But they do say that when you drink, it lowers your inhibitions and vulnerability. So you say things that you mean but wouldn't normally say."

"Right..." I said. I could feel the intense heat in my cheeks and I knew that he could see how red they had become.

"So umm..." he looked to the side for a moment. "Did you mean it?" He flicked his eyes back to mine. There was something in them, some emotion that I couldn't place in my alcohol-induced state "Do you..." he cleared his throat, now looking at my shoulder instead of my face. "Do you love me, Eloise?"

I swallowed hard and looked at his adam's apple. Maybe it was the alcohol in my system, or maybe the fact that I had already had to stop myself from saying it to him several times, but I...nodded.

Hoseok closed his eyes and let out a breath that he didn't even realize he was holding, then he leaned down to press his forehead to mine. His words were raspy and his voice had lowered a bit from it's normal tone.

"Thank God."

"What?" I asked, pulling back to look him in the eyes.

"You have absolutely no idea how relieved I am to hear you say that," he chuckled softly. "Or see you nod in agreement, I guess. It has been so difficult not to blurt out that I love you the past few days. I didn't want to freak you out, because it's so soon. And I don't even know when it happened. It just...settled in out of nowhere, I guess."

I blinked hard and took a deep breath, then let it out slowly, trying to stop the tears in my eyes from falling. Was he saying what I thought he was saying? Or was it just my alcohol-addled brain playing tricks on me.

I needed clarification.

"You...Are you saying that...?" I let the question hang in the air.

Hoseok took a deep breath and stared deep into my eyes. Into my soul, it felt like. "I love you, Ellie"

I couldn't suppress the giggle of glee that escaped. "Thank you."

"Thank you?" He asked.

"Yes," I told him. "Thank you. Those are the best 4 words that I have ever heard someone say to me."

"Oh..." he said, a slight frown on his face as he dropped his hands to his sides. "You're welcome, I guess."

I reached both of my hands up to cup his handsome face. "I love you, too, you know. I guess that I didn't make that clear"

I hadn't even noticed how tense he had gotten, but his shoulders visibly relaxed at my words. He bent down to kiss me softly. What he said next came out against my lips.

"Thank you."

*************************************************************

"You can't be serious," Yoongi said the next morning. "You want all four of them to come at once?"

"Well, I don't," Hoseok told him. "But she does."

"Are you sure that you're prepared for that, Ellie?" Jimin asked me.

I walked over to the table and sat a plate of french toast that I had made down in the middle of the three men sitting around it. We were all feeling all of the whiskey we had drunk last night, and we needed something to soak some of it up.

"I'm sure," I said, brushing my hands off on the apron I was wearing. It had little Eiffel Towers all over it. And paint. Lots and lots of paint.

"Damn," Yoongi said. "We were worried about just Taehyung and Jungkook coming together and you want them all to?"

"They're not serial killers, Yonngi," I said with a laugh. "I hope."

This made all three guys chuckle as I turned to walk back into the kitchen. I returned with a plate full of bacon, a bottle of syrup, and a tub of butter. One more trip and I returned with a plate full of scrambled eggs and a stainless steel pot full of coffee. All of which I sat down in the middle of the table before taking my seat next to Hoseok and across from Yoongi and Jimin.

"Wow, Ellie," Yoongi said, looking at the spread on the table. "Did you make all of this?"

"Who else would have made it?" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. A maid? A cook?"

"It was me," I said with a laugh. "I love to cook. I'll have to make my chicken lasagna for you while you're here."

"Chicken lasagna?" Hoseok asked. "I've never heard of that one."

"Well I kinda developed the recipe on my own," I said, gesturing for the guys to all fill their plates, which they happily did. "My dad doesn't really like cottage cheese or ricotta, which normally go in lasagna. And I'm not a huge fan of red meat. For some reason, it tends to give me hiccups. So I created a lasagna that we both like."

I looked over to see Hoseok staring at me. "What?"

"Being married to you is going to be awesome," he told me with a wink.

"Do you have a sister?" Yoongi asked, causing all four of us to laugh as we started to eat. 

**************************************************************

A/N: I don't really have anything to say, but I will, of course, share some sunshine with ya'll.