Chapter 25: Noona Part 2

Suddenly, I wanted to be closer to him than our winter coats would allow. I pulled back from him reaching for his hand with one hand, and tightening my fingers around Rizzo's leash with the other. "Come on, handsome."

"Where are we going?" He asked me, but let me drag him along to wherever it was.

"Back to the room," I told him.

"Why?" He asked, following me towards the side building that my room was in.

I stopped and turned towards him. "Well I was kinda thinking that just kissing you wasn't enough, and I wanted your hands on me, but if that's not what you want..."

He stared down at me for a moment. "Really? But we haven't..."

"I know, Hoseok," I told him. "But I need more of you right now. It doesn't have to be...everything. Just a little more. If that makes sense."

He watched me for a moment, then he grabbed for my hand again and started off, but I tugged on his arm.

"Hobi!"

"What?" he asked, turning to me.

I turned to the side and pointed. "You're going the wrong way, baby."

He leaned his chin down towards his chest and chuckled at himself. "Sorry, Princess. I got excited."

I dropped his hand and put my hands on his shoulders, then I leaned up the short distance to kiss him. "You're cute." I pulled back and pointed towards the front door of the resort. "You might want to get your bags before you follow me, though."

I turned to head towards the building that ran along the side of the lake, which my room was in. I could hear him behind me as he jogged over to get his stuff, then back to me. He caught up to me just as I got to the door that led inside the building. I walked down the hallway until I got to my suite, then I unlocked the door, let Rizzo in, and removed his leash. He stared at me until I opened the closet door, then walked in and curled up in the corner before falling asleep. Even on vacation, (or whatever we were calling this) the closet was still Rizzo's Room.

Hoseok walked in behind me, and set his stuff down in front of the closet before walking towards the balcony doors. "Wow. Great view."

After hanging up my coat in the closet, I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind, hugging him for a moment, then I pulled his coat off his shoulders. "That was the first thing I noticed, when I came into the room, too."

He shrugged out of his coat, then he turned around to face me. "I know that I keep saying this, but I really missed you, Ellie."

I tossed his coat to the side, looking him up and down. He was wearing black skinny jeans with big holes in both knees, an olive green hoodie, and Chucks.

It was really the shoes that were my undoing. No matter how hot or not hot a guy was, adding a pair of Chucks made him infinitely hotter. Hoseok was no different. How I hadn't noticed his shoes until just now, I had no idea. I always notice when a guy is wearing Chucks.

He must have noticed the way that I was staring at him. "I'm going to need you to stop looking at me like that, Princess."

"And why is that?" I asked. I put my hand on his shoulder, then I slowly slid it down his chest.

"Because if you don't, then I can't be held responsible for my actions,' He told me as he grabbed my hand and pulled it away from his chest, just to raise it up to his mouth and nibble lightly on my wrist, his nose moving the sleeve of my sweatshirt out of his way. "Do you have any idea how badly I've wanted you the past few weeks? It took everything in me not to lay you out every night and have my way with you."