• 28 •

Zhang Zheng Xi might have actually let himself hit rock bottom.

Now, it wasn't because he had initiated this cuddling session with his friend.

It also wasn't because Jian Yi was snuggled into his chest, arms wrapped around Xi's torso.

Zhang Zheng Xi had woken up first, and it was his first instinct to push the blond away from him, but he couldn't help but look down at the other.

Jian Yi's head was directly placed under his chin.

The soft blond locks tickling his neck, and the fragrance was driving him crazy.

He heard of the rumours. Yes, there was a rumour that somehow surfaced, and it was basically how Jian Yi had soft locks but that it also smelled like different fruits.

What fruits? Well, Xi was going to find out right now.

The blond stirred a bit in his sleep, nothing Xi hadn't seen before. It was likely to be another one of his extremely imaginative dreams.

The brunet brushed away the hair that had fallen out of place, tucking it behind his friends ear.

He pressed the tip of his nose onto his head and inhaled.

"Coconut?" He queered.

Indeed, random, but it suited his friend.

Now, he could have stopped there and not dig himself into a creepier hole, but he lingered a bit.

His hand made way onto Jian Yi's hip, pulling the tall body closer to his own.

The nape of his neck was right there.

So bare and pale, like the rest of his body.

His throat ran dry, eyes piercing down to a certain spot.

Xi's lips seemed to have drawn closer and closer to that perfect spot.

His heart was practically heaving out of his chest.

until a cold hand struck his face.

"Ow, fuck!"

"Oh shit, my bad Xi-."

The brunet sat up in his bed, Jian Yi also sitting up, rubbing his still-tired eyes.

The male got up from his bed and out of his bedroom.

"I'm grabbing some tissue,"

The blond nodded as he watched his friend hold his bloody nose and walk out.

He grabbed a nearby pillow and plunged his face in deep, his hand slid down his neck and let it drop down.

"Was he going to..." Jian Yi hid his flushed face,

"Am I crazy?"