• 5 •

"She li, you damn pervert!"

"Don't give me an attitude."

"Untie my hands ,before I-"

She Li grew a faint smirk, his body crouching to the height of the blonde who was cross-legged on the floor.

The latter brushed his hand against the thick material around his preys wrist and hummed to himself, "before you what? Hm?" His eyes were hooded more than usual and Jian yi could only grow more uncomfortable.

"You- you really are a pervert..." Jian Yi wriggled under the rope and grunted in annoyance as it did nothing to help loosen the grip.

"Hm. You look the best when you're at my mercy~" She Li brought out his iconic pocket knife, twirling it between his fingers.

Jian Yi went blank again with stupidity as he thought the knife was a comb.

Is he going to  brush my hair? He must have a thing for people with soft hair-

"Jian Yi? Get your ass out here!"

Both boys whipped their heads to the door that was shut.

Jian Yi was very close to shouting for help until the 'comb' was aimed at his throat.

"Looks like playtime is over for us.."

She Li eyed the other before cutting the Jian Yi's shirt, placing his weapon in the pocket of his pants along with a button.

Jian Yi didn't think much of it, a perv was a perv after all.

He watched as the delinquent climbed out the window, not before smiling like some crook and then running away.

Just as one boy left, another entered.

"Xixi!" Jian Yi beamed with excitement, almost forgetting his awkward situation.

His wrist tied behind his back with a string of red rope, shirt ripped as She Li had stolen a little souvenir from their little 'play time', which exposed his chest-

And his soft, wavy hair had fallen over his face, unable to brush it aside.

Zhan Xi stood in silence. Taking in the scene before him; he's caught Jian Yi in the most weirdest situations but this one was by far the most unexplainable.

"Why are you tied up?" Is what he decided to ask first.

Jian Yi's eyes clicked with realisation as his face trembled with tears. His usual dramatic tears and pouty lips.

"Xixi! I'm so attractive that it's dangerous!"

"What kind of chicken shit reply is that?"

"Can you untie me?"

Zhan Xi made way to the other and crouched down behind his friend, untying the knots that were made.

After the ropes were on the ground, Jian Yi turned around and tackled the other to the floor, clinging his body to his friends.

"YOU CAME BACK FOR ME! ZHAN XI YOU'RE A GREAT FRIEND!"

"GET OFF ME! SHIT WHY IS YOUR SHIRT LIKE THAT?!"

Zhan Xi pinned the other down to stop himself from being attacked and in that moment, the door opened wide and the two boys whipped their heads to see two girls with extremely blushed faces.

"UHM- WE'RE SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING!"

"Y-YEAH! PLEASE EXCUSE US AND CONTINUE-"

Slam

"...."

"...."

"Zhan Xi?"

"What?"

"You can continue~"

"IM GONNA WHOOP YOUR ASS!"

"I WAS KIDDING-"

"YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED HERE."

Jian Yi held his stomach that was brutally punched, "I-it doesn't matter, you're here now..."

Zhan Xi sighed out, his heartbeat was increasing and he swore he could tell something unusual had taken place.

But he'll let the other tell him in his own time, "come on, you need to change out of those clothes."

"O-okay!"

"Not here, dumbass!"