• 9 •

Jian Yi may have been brutally dragged out of the bathroom, with no shirt and wet hair,

But the only thing on his mind was the fact that, Zhan Zheng Xi was holding his hand.

The blondes face became flushed with rosy cheeks and eyes basically clouded in his own fantasies.

As for the other-

He stopped at a location without any students around.

He needed to confront his best friend, confront him about...his odd behaviour.

"Look..." Zhan Xi looked to his friend and internally sighed, "what's with that dumb face? Do you need to take a shit?"

Jian Yi didn't pay attention, his eyes were glued to their hands that were still intwined.

Zhan Xi followed Jian Yi's eyes and saw their hands still held together, his face immediately fell into a face full of grief.

The brunette let go and cleared his throat, "Jian Yi, is there something you aren't telling me?"

He noticed the dejected look on Jian Yi's face, he would never say it out loud, but he absolutely hated when Jian Yi wasn't smiling.

Zhan Xi reached for the blondes finger tips, letting his hand grasp them softly.

Jian Yi gasped at the tender caress and looked startled but soon reacted back by looking up to his friend.

"I'm by your side, right?"

Jian Yi looked to the ground, that's right, he had Zhan Xi by his side.

"Right..." he smiled and that was enough to initiate a smile onto the brunettes face.

It was times like these, that nothing could possibly describe their friendship bette-

"AH-ACHOO!"

"..."

"XiXi, m'cold..."

Zhan Xi realised he had brought his shirtless friend out into the open.

He started to unbutton his shirt, luckily he always wore a white polo underneath.

He held the shirt out to his friend, "put it on." He exclaimed.

Jian Yi didn't hesitate to wear the shirt, but of course he struggled with the buttons.

Fuck, it's actually pretty windy and this idiot is taking too long.

So he pulled the other closer making Jian Yi yelp in surprise.

Zhan Xi silently buttoned his shirt, he glanced up to catch a smug face on his friend,

"What?"

"Eager are we?"

Smack!

"Oww~ I was kidding-"

Zhan Xi turned around and walked away, he could hear blondie sulking right behind him,

"You better not be pouting."