• 4 •

"Oh my god! You're really good at this, Zhan Xi!"

"Mm, thanks."

Zhan Xi and his admirer, also known as Leena, were at an arcade. It was impossible to deny the fact that Zhan Xi wasn't engulfed in the scene of the arcade.

So Leena quickly ushered him inside, giggling in the process.

Almost every game Zhan Xi had won with a high score, the other games without any completion involved, were games chosen by Leena.

"Zhan Xi! Over here!" She shouts across the busy noises.

Zhan Xi followed and saw as she was standing in front of the basketball hoop games, Suddenly getting a flashback of Jian Yi climbing over the game and dunking the ball in the hoop.

"I'm hacking the system, XiXi!"

He nearly scoffed at the memory until Leena inserted two coins and pressed the button to start.

Zhan Xi hadn't lost a single shot, he was rather bored as Leena was no competition.

In fact, she was quite bad at this game.

"How are you so good at games?" She questioned the other as they were walking Leena home.

Zhan Xi didn't really have an answer, he was good because he had a passion for video games and not to mention all that practise with his pro-gamer sister.

"Uhm- well, this is my Uhm stop." She had said that while looking towards the ground, flushed with a pink hue.

"Mm, I'll be off then."

"XiXi wait!" Zhan Xi froze in his spot. No one ever calls him that besides Jian Yi. It felt so foreign.

"What is it?" He asked, turning around to face her.

Leena looked up momentarily and blushed once more "do you Uhm, have someone in mind?"

Zhan Xi breathed out at the vague question, but he knew what she meant.

His mind kept trailing back to a few seconds ago, when she called him that nickname.

"I have to go pick up Jian Yi, excuse my leave." He turned around instantly and walked the other direction, hands in his pockets as he sighed,

"Why the fuck am I going back for him? He should be fine getting his ass home." He thought internally.

Meanwhile, Leena watched him walk away without a proper answer but she knew it already,

"Jian Yi, huh?"