• 21 •

The day started off with Mo Guan Shan, walking out of English since he needed to use the bathroom.

You wouldn't think anything out of the ordinary, considering it's just Mo going to go take a piss.

But as soon as he entered the bathroom and stepped in.

There he was, the annoying little shit that had been causing him trouble lately.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing?" Guan Shan snapped, looking directly at the blonde whom was back up against a wall.

Jian Yi stared back blankly, his eyes wide and lips pursed together.

Guan Shan raised his brow at the lack of answer, "whatever," he muttered, making way to one of the urinals.

"Just take a piss and leave" his inner voice told him.

"Psst, brother Mo, can you tell it's me? Jian Yi?"

Guan Shan zipped up his jeans and realised he couldn't piss normally if Jian Yi was here.

"No shit, why are you standing against the wall?"

Jian Yi stepped away from the wall and relaxed his body, "I thought my pale face and hair would blend in with the wall..."

The redhead couldn't even make a shocked expression at the idiots actions.

The blonde suddenly gasped and looked around suspiciously, "you didn't see Zheng Xi, did you?"

Guan Shan shook his head as a response.

"Are you hiding from him?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

Jian Yi scratched his head, "he's being weird."

The redhead nearly laughed, "who are you to call someone else weird, you weirdo."

Jian Yi folded his arms, "I'm being serious, he's not acting like his regular self."

"What could he have possibly done, that it weirded you out?"

Today, 10am

Jian Yi was walking to school with Zheng Xi, telling him about another amazing dream.

"-then I realised that I was the long lost princess all along!"

Or, another one of his odd dreams.

Zheng Xi was just casually listening as they were both walking on the foot path.

Out of the corner of his eye, Zheng Xi could see a moving vehicle.

He pulled Jian Yi into his grasp.

Jian Yi, confused yet kind of into this position, looked at his friend with concern, "what's wrong?"

A bike rode pass and Zheng Xi glared at the reckless rider, "he was going really fast, tch."

The blonde looked behind his shoulder, but he only saw an old man riding his bike at an average speed.

11:45am