• 3 •

"You're not really leaving me alone, right?"

"Jian Yi, it's your fault for sleeping in class."

"I won't go then!" Zhang Xi sighed out at his friends childish and stubborn behaviour.

"If you go...I'll uhm...pat you?"

Jian Yi threw himself onto his friend with a sudden burst of energy, "really?! I'll go then, XiXi!"

"Let go of me!" The brunette pushed the other off and avoided his friends pink shaded face, "I'll be off then."

Jian Yi watched as his friend departed the school grounds.

Already feeling a sense of absence from his life.

He had reached the classroom where detention was held and entered with confidence, because going to detention meant that Zhang Xi would touch him.

He found a seat near the back row and sat down, placing his head in his arms and dozing off, doing the same thing that made him end up in detention.

"Hey, your drool is creating a waterfall, it's disgusting."

Jian Yi groaned internally, but didn't move out of his comfortable position.

"Go swim in it, dipshit"

"Confident are we? How about I mop the floor with your hair? It looks long enough to be a mop."

Jian Yi grew angry by the minute and sat up instantly to see who he was going to hit in the face.

Only to back down once he saw a smirking deviant looking at him.

He hid his head once again in his arms and repeated the same sentence to himself.

He probably doesn't recognise you- he probably doesn't recognise you-

"Jian Yi, are you trying to hide from me?"

Fuck?!

"What are you doing here, She Li? This is a private school event." Jian Yi was now looking at the bully with a smug expression.

"Detention?" The deviant quirked an eyebrow as he watched the blondes face turn blank.

She Li then grabbed ahold of his face and brought it closer, "have you been a bad boy, Jian Yi?"

Jian Yi's blank face now went pale as he looked the other way "I can see your nose hair from here..."

The other let go and faced froward, weirdly the teacher hadn't even arrived yet, what was going on?

"Why are you here? It's not like you to actually attend detention, wait- are you running it?"

"You're not that smart, huh?" She Li scoffed at the stupid look on Jian Yi's face before scratching on the wooden desk,

"The teacher that runs detention stopped coming long ago, this is where I have fun."

Jian Yi cursed as he could have hung out with Zhang Xi, he then tilted his head, "what? Fun? What kind of fun?"

She Li eyed the other through his silver locks, his eyes locking into Jian Yi's, "this is where I torture my victims."

In a blink of an eye, Jian Yi was standing at the exit and with a wave of a hand, he opens the door, "sorry, I'm not into bdsm-"

Slam

"Where do you think you're going? I can let you off knowing you've been naughty today." She Li has the other pressed against the door, his wrist held tightly above his head.

"Fuck! Let me go! I'm not into this!" Jian Yi wriggled out of She Li's grip only to be flipped around and his have wrist pinned against his back.

"I'll go easy on you."