• 25 •

"Watch where you're going, idiot."

"It's a festival! How can I focus on walking when there's so much around me?"

Jian Yi ran ahead to a stall, his face lighting up as he passed a man holding brightly lit lanterns.

Zheng Xi calmly walked behind him, along with Moguan Shan and He Tian.

"Why does he still act like a child? Tch, I don't get the hype over these thi-"

Mo froze in his place as he saw a booth, where you win a prize from playing games.

He Tian stared at the red head and then the booth, he smirked to himself thinking of an idea.

"You want that bunny prize? Who's childish now?" Mo walked over to the booth and He Tian followed behind, "if you want it that bad, I'll win one for you, Mo, but you have to owe me in return, deal?"

Guan Shan looked him in the eyes and grunted, "I don't give two shits about the prize." The red head slammed down some money and picked up the toy gun, aiming it at the target, "I just want to play the game."

Bang!

"Ouch~ hot! Hot!"

Jian Yi stuck out his tongue, fanning air on to it with his hand as his other occupied a fried food on a stick.

"I told you it would be hot." Zheng Xi scolded, walking next to the other, admiring the exciting environment.

That was until his view was interrupted by the fried food.

"Blow it."

"Do it yourself," Zheng Xi pushed the stick away but the stick returned in front of his face.

"I can't do it! My tongue hurts! Please XiXi~"

The brunette clicked his tongue but held the others wrist, bringing the stick closer and softly blowing the steam away.

Jian Yi awkwardly stood there, his cheeks a light pink.

Noticing the weird reaction, Zheng Xi eyed him suspiciously.

"What's with that face?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing my ass, you're clearly blushing,"

"It's just that..."

"What is it?"

"You look really handsome right now."

Jian Yi shut his eyes, waiting for the slap to his face.

But surprisingly, he felt something soft and warm touch his lips.

Out of curiosity, he opened them, only to see his best friend staring back.

Zheng Xi had pressed the fried food against Jian Yi's mouth.

"It's cooled down."

"Ah...thanks-"

The blonde blinked a few times as he saw He Tian approach them with a big smile.

"What's up with you?"

He Tian happily held up a bunny plushie in to view and tilted his head, "isn't it cute? Little Mo, won it for me~"

"I didn't win you shit! I just wanted to play the stupid game!" The red head stood beside him bitterly, not sparing a glance to the happy He Tian.

"I think I'll name it, cutie Mo!"

"That's disgusting and sad- what the fuck?! Don't kiss it!"