• 23 •

Zheng Xi didn't know what to do with himself.

He was walking side by side with Jian Yi, as usual, but his mind was filled with so many questions.

Jian Yi was busying himself by talking about literally anything that doesn't matter.

Zheng Xi couldn't understand what he was saying, he had to think about what to do and how he could let out his weird feelings.

Jian Yi suddenly stopped and Zheng Xi did too.

He then looked to the direction his friend was fondly staring at.

There was a guy and a girl, a couple, the guy was giving his girlfriend flowers.

Zheng Xi glanced at Jian Yi who stared with a smile.

He began to walk ahead, his friend walking behind.

"Xixi, are you taking me home?"

The brunette responded with a nod, staring blankly ahead.

They finally reached Jian Yi's door, Zheng Xi standing as he watched Jian Yi open his door with his key.

He found himself to be shifting closer to his friend, to the point his chest was against the blondes back.

He could see the bare back of Jian's neck, and the soft blonde locks.

Jian Yi's eyes widen, trying to look back to see what was going on.

"Huh? You tired?" The blonde asked, seeing as Zheng Xi leaned his chin on his shoulder.

Zheng Xi had the strong urge to touch Jian Yi, he didn't know the reason but he knew he wanted to.

"You should go home if you're tired!"

Zheng Xi removed himself from the other and sighed deeply, "mm, I'm leaving."

But the thought of leaving now was a sad idea, he really wanted to spend more time with Jian Yi, but would rather die than to ask to come in.

Zheng Xi touched his throat and coughed.

Jian Yi instantly took notice, "you must need water, buy a drink on your way home, kay?"

"Uh, I should really lie down." He hinted once more.

"Okay, well, goodbye then!"

Zheng Xi mentally sighed, why did he think this would work?

Before the blondie shut the door, Zheng Xi placed his foot down, stopping it from closing.

"I need to piss."

"Come on in."